“Great Breakfast!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Breakfast on the weekends is great! They make everything to order; fresh ingredients. Everything is delicious from eggs to omletes to pancakes. Servers are attentive and friendly. The small space creates a draft in cold weather when door opens.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The food here is very, very good....just not gourmet dining....small restaurant, you sit inside stalls so it is very comfortable and private, settings are very nice....wine was very good....and I usually frequent this place ....definetly would recommend this restaurant in Northport

3  Thank James Z
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I went there and had very good service with excellent food! Seafood bisque is homemade and amazing! I had the hibachi chicken for dinner n it was very moist. Nice relaxed atmosphere and a hidden gem :)

2  Thank Kristin Z
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I originally told my husband I didn't want to go out on Valentines Day for dinner that the restaurants would be packed, over priced, and some only provide a Valentines Day menu instead of being able to choose from their regular menu.. Then I was sitting at work and remembered that a few years back I took my son to the Ship's Inn for dinner on Valentine's day..

So I made 8:00 clock reservations for me and my husband..

We had the most incredible experience, the waitress and staff were so pleasant, the food was so good.. I ordered the special the prime rib with potatoes and vegtables and my husband ordered the steak and shrimp.. after putting the order in the waitress came back to tell us the chef wanted to know if instead of the steak if my husband would like a the prime rib instead. I decided to order the same.. The prime rib was so tender it melted in your mouth, the strimp was cajun, love my spicy food, we had homemade mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables.. The dinner came with soup or salad and I chose the seafood bisque.. It was so good and thick I couldn't finish it, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to eat my dinner.. The soup alone was a meal itself.. The restaurant is small and cozy, it wasn't jam packed and it was quiet so we could talk.. I hate being at restaurants that are busy and noisy.. That was my husbands first time there and he decided that we should make this a tradition and have dinner at the Ship's Inn every Valentines Day.. Also, I have been there several times for breakfast definitely worth it.. My husband stated that his next sunday off work we would do breakfast there..

1  Thank Maria P
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Went there for lunch and had the homemade manicotti. It was really good. The service was EXCELLENT, but they don't have a huge bar selection (beer or mixed drinks). It was on a really cold day, so there weren't that many people there. The waitress was super nice and the service was excellent. The menu for lunch is quite extensive (crab cakes...steak...linguini and clam sauce..etc). A nice quiet place for a nice lunch. Northport is a great little town.

1  Thank Emjay24