“Great Place to Stay”
Review of Inn at the Bridge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Northville
Inn at the Bridge
Ranked #1 of 4 Northville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 September 2014

This is a great B&B in a scenic location.
The rooms were good size although one lacked a closet and one had a bathroom across a private hallway.
Nice and clean.
Breakfast was good with the opportunity to sit outside on the porch.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 August 2014

The Inn is delightful. It has charm and beauty with modern amenities, e.g., easily accessible high speed internet. Our room was spacious with a view of Lake Sacandaga from every window. Lorrie and Michael are the perfect hosts, inquiring about any food preferences before our arrival. Breakfast was not only delicious, but included several wonderful choices that accommodated the fact that I don't eat meat. We unfortunately missed lunch but will be sure to have it next time. A perfect place any time of year and is a perfect setting to enjoy
autumn color.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My boyfriend and I just stayed at the Inn at the Bridge this past week and loved it!!! The place is charming, clean, and decorated just right!! Lorrie and Michael are the best hosts. The grounds have comfortable spots to sit and there is even a dock right across the street. We had room #2, with a glass door shower, and loved the window view and the room. Looking forward to going back again!!

Room Tip: Each room has it's own charm. I looked at all of them, except #6 because there were guests stil...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The Inn is a beautifully restored Victorian building. The owners were very friendly and the accommodations were excellent. The room was spacious, comfortable and quiet. The Inn offers breakfast, lunch and dinner and it was evident they take pride in providing a menu and service that is unique and very tasty. I would definitely stay at the Inn again and highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bill A
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The Inn is so beautiful, with an amazing view of the lake! The building is very well taken care of and the decor is stunning. Our room was very clean and the beds were super comfortable.The owners are lovely and very helpful, we were even allowed to use their kayaks. It is obvious that they completely go out of their way to make everyone's stay unforgettable. The breakfast is great and healthy and their dinner menu is also really good and not too pricey at all. I would absolutely recommend the inn for a relaxing getaway.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Inge M
Reviewed 29 June 2014

First Michael and Lorrie greeted us on arrival and treated us as their house guests. This old victorian house has been restored and decorated with much care. We loved the ambiance of a bed and breakfast that combines a small bistro and cafe. The location and view is spectacular, the accommodations excellent and the food delicious. The attention to our needs was first rate.
Best moments where sitting on porch in rocking chairs taking in the sights and sounds of Lake.
Worst moment saying goodbye.
We are looking forward to next visit

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick O
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband's Grandmother had passed away and we needed to find a place for us to stay for the funeral. I called and talked to Lorrie and explained what was what. When I told her we might be getting in late as we were arriving from out of state, she said no problem we will be here waiting for you. When we arrived, we asked where there was a decent place to have dinner. They told us acouple of places weren't sure if they were open. They called without hesitation, found out which place was open, gave us directions and off we went. I felt like I was an old family friend.
The Bed and Breakfast was beautiful and we stayed in room 3. What a beautiful view we had of the lake. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. When we got up the next morning we went outside side and sat in the chairs facing the lake. I hadn't felt that relaxed in months. Mike even brought out our coffee to us and to be honest I felt so pampered. Breakfast was awesome and I wish I could have had seconds of the eggs and bacon, but we had to get ready for the funeral. I had asked Lorrie if we could leave out bags etc in the room so we could come back and change into our " traveling" clothes. No problem. Lorrie and Mike went above and beyond helping us in our grief. My husband and I plan on going up for a long weekend, hopefully by the end of summer and staying at the Inn at the Bridge.

Room Tip: I choice the second floor room with the beautiful view of the lake and mountains. There is a first f...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Been to Inn at the Bridge? Share your experiences!