“Bringing back memories!”

Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Welcome to I-GO-INN family Restaurant, offering a Caribbean atmosphere our 2100 square foot deck invites you to overlook the shores of the Sacandaga lake with the best Romantic Sun Sets, and a six page menu offering everything from Steaks, Sea Food, Burgers, Salads, & Kids Menu. Daily Specials, Bingo for the whole family on Wednesday nights, Live entertainment, from thurs thru Sunday, live Caribbean Steel Drums Sunday Afternoon 3-7 pm. Give us a try, Relax Recharge & Replenish yourself none deserves it more than you! “Great Place to Eat Great Place to Meet” Your Hosts Henry & Helen.
Galway, New York
“Bringing back memories!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My parents and I use to stop here in the summer when I was a kid! Both are gone now. I now live not to far and my partner and I love to go by lake and by car! Just invited sum friends up to the I go inn and the food was great the salads a little old and not much! But the main course and the apps.. were as usual very good. Everyone very friendly, and it's great to see the lake while your eating. Best sunsets too! The burgers are Fantastic! Try to get something different every time! They had bingo while you ate this week. We all enjoyed an nice evening out..

• Visited June 2014

stockholm
“Best summertime lakeside restaurant on Sacandaga Lake”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I agree with the positive reviews - the only place that is fun, jumping and pleasant on the lake. Best food, drinks watery but pleasing to the eye, afternoon sun on deck and great sunsets. No competition anywhere on the lake.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Markkkk
Fonda, New York
“Eclectic, Funky and Fun!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Been going to this restaurant for years. Atmosphere one of a kind. Carribean theme, but with class. Bar looks like been there since 1950's. Too bad only open Memorial day to Labor day! Out of the way, but definitely worth it! Great scenery of the Great Sacandaga Lake - Sunset is the best! Make sure to get a seat out on the deck. Menu varies from burger, to mexican to BBQ to the Polish Platter. My family generally goes for the Bucket of Bones and Sandwiches (I Go Special) and Burgers. Tropical Drinks from the Bar are huge! Wait staff all pleasant college kids. This place is definitely not handicap accessible. Make sure to go down to the dock and check out the ducks. Don't go if its raining.

• Visited August 2013
Northville, New York
“Doesn't look like much but...”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I live on Sacandaga lake and do frequent this place a lot in the summer. It is not pretty...but it is a summer only adirondack dive. I really enjoy the food and drinks and the view is amazing.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Don H
Clifton Park, New York
“Been going for 20 years and not going anymore”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I've watched the I Go Inn make a steady decline since the 90's. It's very sad because it has a beautiful spot on the Great Sacandaga Lake, with a great view, but the food and service is just terrible now. After visiting over the summer, my family and I just can't bring ourselves to go there again. We went (party of 8) and there was something wrong with every dish that we ordered. Some we didn't even order at all... they just brought out random dishes. The nachos were terrible, the salad my grandmother got was terrible. The salad that I got in a tortilla bowl was terrible. I wish that new ownership would take over and bring this place up to speed again. It has the potential to be a great place.

• Visited August 2012