“where all the beautiful people of northville go.”

Java John's Coffee Shop
Cuisines: American
Description: Across from Stewarts located at 192 South Main st Northville NY 121234
Reviewed 24 October 2013

all 5 of us. but seriously this is not only northville's best (and only coffee shop), but john is an entertaining barista and baker who puts starbucks to shame. it is a lovely place, the coffee is great and john's pasteries even better. he does all the baking himself. it also serves as an art gallery. nothing but good to say about it.

1  Thank brenjacobson

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Java John's brought a real coffee shop to Northville. This isn't your chain coffee shop experience. good coffee, pastries and interesting people (locals and visitors) make this the place in the village for coffee. Free wifi also. Credit cards are not accepted.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

i've been to java john's many times before, so i know to expect great coffee and a warm welcome.
but i made a new discovery: after being beaten to death by a 10 mile bike ride in the hot sun, i came in for a water and an lemonade smoothie. my wife got an iced tea and decided to put some of the lemonade smoothie in it, and voila, an arnold palmer smoothie. she loved it and told john he ought to sell those. well guess what? he already does! anyway, john makes everyone feel like his best friend and will do anything (almost) to satisfy his customers. and, he has wi-fi! so if you're in northville, go to java john's. (john did not pay me to write this - but he did cut me a break when i was 15 cents short)

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Java John's served up perfect coffee, and the cheese Danish was fresh and fabulous. Owner John was fun and generous, very nice to meet, and we had a chance to chat and joke around with a local couple. It was nice to be welcomed so warmly and genuinely.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I vacationed in town for a week and stopped by for the free wifi... But after trying the coffee, I HAD to stop by every morning! The owner is sooo friendly that it feels like my long lost home! I go camping every weekend in the summer at Boltons landing (which is about an hour away) and after my vacation in lake sacandaga I found myself making extra trips just to get my coffee fix (he makes mocha coffee with Ghirardelli chocolate! And the pastries are homemade, I'm drooling just thinking about them!!!