“Good food, great help”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Large portions, and loved the fresh vegetables cooked to order. My server was attentive and efficient

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Ninas is the best all around Italian restaurant outside of New York City. The menu is extensive, and has all of the classics along with some delicious seafood dishes. My family especially loves the breaded cauliflower and bruschetta on the appetizer menu. The stuffed shells, chicken parm, and Haddock Livorno are just a few of our favorite main dishes. Most dishes come with a salad...which you must try their peppercorn parmesan dressing!!! Funny enough...I have never had the pizza because we always end up getting pasta. But, it always smells delicious when you walk in.

This little gem of a restaurant fills up quick on weekend evenings, so come early. If you dine here for lunch in the summer, ask to sit in the charming patio in back which is quiet and enchanting.

The service is always great, and the ambiance is your traditional down-home Italian restaurant...not too fancy, but nice enough for a birthday or anniversary at the same time. And we usually spend under $100 for our family of 6 adults, which usually includes appetizers and a few glasses of wine. It is a bargain!

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I retired a year ago from a job as a marketer. During the many years I was on the road, I was in Norwich frequently. I always looked forward to one thing--eating at Nina's.

I have had lots of Italian food (love it) but Nina's is in a class by itself. The sauce--oh my! Absolute divine yummyness. The bread--melt in your mouth. I never had a bad meal there. Truly, the cuisine is world class and one is astonished to find such a gourmet delight in a city as small as Norwich.

The service, too, is wonderful. I actually became fond of some of the servers.

If you happen to be in Norwich, do not miss this piece of heaven. It may not look like much from the street view, but inside it is something else indeed. One of the few bad things about retiring was that I no longer get to travel to Norwich and eat at Nina's!

Reviewed 13 February 2013

I have had the pleasure of eating at Nina's twice while in Norwich on business. The folks to work there are great: they treat you like family the minute you walk in the door. The homemade bread is to die for. The menu is standard, but the pizza is terriffic. I would go out of my way to eat at Nina's.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

I'm usually in town 3 weeks out of the month and the first night I am in town, this is my first place I eat at. I usually try to hit it one more time before I leave Thursday. I usually get the lasagna...the red sauce is kinda sweet...just flipping divine if you ask me. since you're reading this, you pretty much did whether you knew it or not. The Stuffed Chicken Alfredo is awesome. The bread is OMG good...Last night I had Roasted Red Pepper and Bacon soup and I swear I was drinking liquid bacon. What is not to love about that?!?!?!?! Nina's is clearly one of my faves. Period. Not just in Norwich, but back in Texas, I miss it. just don't have Italian like Nina's. Got some BBQ, but not Nina's.

1  Thank Robert S