“Super 8 Nyack, Cheap and Clean” 4 of 5 bubbles

Super 8 Nyack NY
Super 8 Nyack NY
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Nyack
Yaphank, New York
“Super 8 Nyack, Cheap and Clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012

I was in town visiting friends. I stayed Sat. and Sun. eve the end of July. I wanted cheap, no frills, and that is what I got. The attendees were friendly, and even offered to open an outside door closer to my room. I am 55 and have trouble walking. The breakfast was cold cereal, a few yogurts, Eggo waffle, packaged cinnamon buns, white and whole wheat bread, butter, jelly and syrup. There was also orange and apple juice, milk, coffee and tea. There was a microwave and toaster. Off the hallway, was a room with vending machines and an ice machine. My room had two full size beds, 2 chairs and a desk. It was clean and suited my needs. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

My family and myself spent our Victoria weekend at New York and we stayed at Super 8 Nyack and then proceeded to NY. Our experience at Super 8 Nyack was extremely wonderful. The staff (Kamlesh, Joshi, Barry, etc. with whom I dealt was super cooperative). The breakfast for the price is truly a super deal. Very clean rooms. We shall be frequent visitors there for sure.
Thank you.

Room Tip: Exception Breakfast for the price.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Mexico, NY
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

The front desk was helpful and friendly, however the hotel is old and run-down. Would probably have been bearable, but at the moment someone is being arrested in the hall outside our room.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Nyack hotels

Manchester, Maryland, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel on our anniversary trip. We wanted a place to stay that was near Sleepy Hollow, NY for the Halloween festivities. The Super 8 is just across the Tappan Zee bridge and is close to Sleepy Hollow. This was a good value for the price. We usually stay at a Courtyard by Marriott, Homewood suites or similar hotel but decided to save a little money and stay at the Super 8. The bed was comfortable, room was clean and housekeeping did a good job, The staff was friendly and offered a continental breakfast that was adequate. There was a rare October snowstorm during our stay and rather than go back out on the NY stat thruway, we drove for a mile on a secondary road to the Pallisades Mall. This was a rather large mall with many restaurants, satores and movie theaters. A great way to spend the afternoon during a blizzard. I would recommend the Super 8 to anyone who wants an affordable, no frills lodging for a night or two.

Room Tip: The first floor is convenient and quiet.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Nyack, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

I had to stay in hotel for one night due to work men doing renovations at my house. I never stayed at a hotel near my home before. We usually stay at marriotts but there is not one near my house and i needed to be near work. I took a chance but was skeptical... it worked out fine. the room was clean "Thank God" , the furniture was basic but fine. the mattress was comfy. can't think of one negative....if you're thinking about it...go for it....it works! staff was friendly, included breakfast was one of the best, so on so on...

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank KLM455
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2011

My daughter was visiting Nyack College and we needed a place to stay the night before. This place was very good. It is a little old and run down but it was clean. We walked to downtown (about 1/2 mile) and the mall (1 mile) We took the bus back since it was all uphill. The bus dropped us off right in front of the hotel. The hotel is nothing fancy but we didn't need fancy, just a place to sleep. There is wonderful whole food market across the street to get fruit and snacks at. The breakfast here was basic and minimal. (cereal, bagels, coffee and juice) It worked especially since it was free. We will be back if my daughter decides to attend school in Nyack. The front desk staff was very nice. Allowed us to keep our luggage in storage until after we visited the college.

Room Tip: I got a better price online than I could calling the hotel directly.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank 1ammom
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2011

For a motel, this is good value. Clean, free wifi, lots of parking, nearby stores and restaurants. For this price ($79), will definitely use this hotel again when passing through the area.

Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank JamieInBurlington
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nyack
West Gate Inn Nyack
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Spring Valley
Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley

Been to Super 8 Nyack NY? Share your experiences!