“Great restaurant”

Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Ogdensburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Pizza is delicious. Great pasta too. Service is attentive and pleasant. Worth stopping by. I've been there three times now while traveling on business to Brockville, Ontario - I make the trip across the border just to go for dinner at Little Italy.

2  Thank Robert B
There are newer reviews for Little Italy

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Over the years we have been to several restaurants in Ogdensburg and Little Italy is by far the best restaurant there. The food is always exceptional along with the fine courteous service. Not too many dining establishments do you find the owner busing tables during busy times. Food is to die for. Always have to get an order of wings to go. keep up the excellent work.

1  Thank CubaIsGreat
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

This is a busy place. We have driven by here a couple times on our way to a show, and it has always looked too busy to even try without a reservation. We decided to risk it tonight. There were five of us, and they were full, but we only waited five minutes for a table. The decor is outstanding. Faux columns with grape vines and ivy hanging, a tree with twinkle lights, drapings to create more intimate spaces, a coffered ceiling with led lights glowing alternating colors. Our drinks and appetizers came promptly, then a surprise of garlic knots. Our waitress said they were compliments of the owner. When were waiting for our table we were oohing and aahing over them. He must have noticed. He is a very visible presence in the restaurant. You can tell he cares. Now those garlic knots: real crushed garlic, and a lot of it. I ordered a small garden salad, and it had high quality lettuce. I ordered the eggplant parm and it was delicious, and a very large portion. My husband had the ravioli, and loved it, which is saying something, since he is used to his Italian grandmother's homemade ravioli, he has high expectations. The kids noodles portions were a bit on the small side. My girls finished them in no time flat. We ordered a second round, and had to wait a bit, but it wasn't an unreasonable amount. The owner stopped by to clear off our table, and we thanked him for the knots, and he offered to bring us more. He also joked around with my oldest son about his haircut and made him laugh. Overall it was a great experience, and I will definitely come back. But I will be sure to get reservations!

1  Thank Joanne C
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I went there for lunch in a group of three adults while running errands across the border. Food was quick, but not very flavourful for any of our choices. Staff seemed inexperienced. Prices and quantities were OK. I'm not sure if I just had an off-visit. I'll try again since it has a better rating.

1  Thank LauraInCanada
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Went to dinner with some friends I had the special Santa Fe Chicken Penne. Wow amazing taste was very impressed. left feeling satisfied not stuffed. Everyone was happy with dinner so happy we had to take dessert with us. Keep up the Amazing work!

1  Thank Dan M