“Phillips DineYum”

Phillips Diner
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Ogdensburg
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Phillips DineYum”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This greasy spoon of a treasure has been here for as long as I can remember. Its always had a good " Diner" reputation. Fond memories of my early 20's after a night of drinking and showing up here to eat prompted me to want to come back and try it out in my travels. I ate here twice during my extended summer trip to the northern NY region. If you are in town and hungry stop in. Outstanding value for the amount of food you will be served. This is a CASH ONLY establishment so beware and bring cash. Otherwise they do have an ATM on premises. I don't know how my waitress pulled off good service without a smile or any warm friendliness but she did. I was pleased!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Angie112277

Tucson, Arizona
“Bought the T-Shirt”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Biscuits and sausage gravy with an egg over medium on top and coffee on the side. Oh yes. You know it's good when the local clergy is there for breakfast! I bought the shirt about kidnapping your mom. It's true.

• Visited July 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Great food!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was in Ogdensburg with a few friends around breakfast time so we looked for a diner on google and found Phillips. Great food, Good value, Greasy spoon atmosphere.

The next day on our way back through Ogdensburg we had dinner there because we enjoyed breakfast enough the day before. Fantastic burger. Again, great value.

Not sure if there is anything else comprable in the area.

The bathroom could have been cleaner.

• Visited May 2014
Penn Run, Pennsylvania
“Homestyle cooking.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We enjoyed our meals here. Hubby had pork dinner and he said it was good. My cheeseburger was very ample with plenty of fries all for $5.35.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Elaine M
Gansevoort, New York
“Mama Ate Here”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Good ole Diner Food and plenty of it. Home style cooking served with a side of Genuine Friendliness. Its nice to find a real diner in these days of chain store/fast food eateries. The food was like eating at your Mom's. Good flavor and there is plenty of it at a reasonable price. Coffee was great and not like that coffee chain, battery acid. I've been here a few times before. I'll Be Back!

• Visited April 2014