“Great tasting food and a cheap price!”
Review of The Dirty Gringo

The Dirty Gringo
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Ogdensburg
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 31 August 2013

This place doesn't look like much on the outside. But inside is a nice, clean, friendly restaurant with great food. It's counter service so you do have to go up to order. The food tastes great and is so cheap you'll be very surprised. Will definitely be back!!

1  Thank canadianmamakim

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Stopped in quick for lunch while visiting family for the holiday weekend. We had the best enchiladas I've had in some time, the pork was delicious! The place was clean, the staff attentive and the environment was layed back and friendly. Two full bellies for less than $20 makes this place an absolute must return location.

2  Thank dce379
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I cannot this is number 3 in Ogdensburg which has its share of mediocre to bad restaurant. The girl inside stared at me. The 'menu' is written on the chalk board. There are very few items on the menu. I did not find it attractive inside and neither employee greeted me> I didn't like little Italy either, but this place gave me the creeps. Run the other way.

4  Thank RocFamily
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This is definitely the best Burritos I've ever had. I was completely surprised that such good Mexican food was available right on the Canadian border. I highly recommend going to the Dirty Gringo if you're ever in Ogdensburg NY.

1  Thank Markcchap
Reviewed 7 February 2013

My wife and I first tried to have lunch at the Freight House which was closed for another few weeks. We then settled on the Dirty Gringo which happened to be right around the corner and turned out to be an excellent choice for lunch. Judging by the fact that only two tables were unoccupied it seemed to be a popular lunch destination for the locals. I settled on the Dirty Gringo Tortilla which seemed to have everything in it except for the kitchen sink and my wife ordered the Chicken Quesadilla. The meals were quickly prepared and when they arrived the portions were really large and the aroma made our mouths water even before we had a bite. My wife and I both really enjoyed our meals, not only were they tasty, but the price was extremely reasonable. I would not hesitate to return the next time that we are in Ogdensburg.

1  Thank MKosche