“Great little find !!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Ontario, Canada
“Great little find !!!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Excellent food, great service, exceptional prices!!!! Great find in Ogdensburg!! Will be back sure, especially for the apple Chimi, looked awesome, but too full to try it this time. Next time for sure. Will be back for sure !!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank wanderx2

Kingston, Canada
“Amazing find thanks Trip Advisor and Dirty Gringo”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Have become reliant on these reviews for new food experiences and this one was exceptional. Trip to small town and looking for variety the Dirty Gringo 1st choice for an authentic Mexican meal. Only missing ingredient is beer, but we get it, it would change the program. Portions are large so enjoy this place visitors...

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank paul s
Toronto, Ontario
“Best Mexican food in the region!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I go to Ogdensburg about once a month to pick up packages at the UPS Store. Usually my go-to for food was the local McDonalds or Subway.

I decided to switch it up and checked Urbanspoon to see what local restaurants Ogdensburg has to offer. I came across Dirty Gringo and since I love Mexican food, decided to give it a try.

Oh boy, am I glad I did. I've been there a few times now and they have never disappointed. Food is fresh, very tasty, portions are big and the price is right. What more could one ask for?!

I recommend the Fish tacos if going on a Friday and if you're in a brunch mood, the Dirty Gringo Burrito (beware, its huge!)

I wish this place was in Ottawa.. Mean it when I say it's my favourite mexican in the region so definitely check it out!

• Visited September 2013
Gananoque, Canada
“Best in the 'Burg”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We gladly make the trip across the border as often as we can to enjoy the "Dirty Nachos" & enchiladas. The food is just amazing! Fresh, good size portions! The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere was fun & relaxed. I definitely recommend. I'll definitely be returning.

• Visited October 2013
Ogdensburg, New York
“Great food, friendly staff!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I went in for lunch on a Thursday after hearing about the enchiladas. They were amazing! The pineapple salsa was fresh and delicious and the BBQ baked beans were melt in your mouth good. The two owners were working and both were friendly and attentive. They joked and laughed with the customers and the whole atmosphere of the restaurant was a relaxed and enjoyable one.

• Visited September 2013