“Good food Quickly - Not Fast Food”
Review of The Dirty Gringo

The Dirty Gringo
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Ogdensburg
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Maryland
“Good food Quickly - Not Fast Food”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

A great little spot with reliably good food. Large portions, great prices, friendly service. No alcohol, but not really necessary with food and service this good. Ambiance basic but comfortable. So glad to have them in our little town.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kayakers66

Corner Brook, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding food and friendly service.”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We had dinner here while cross-border shopping. I had the steak burrito, my wife the taco salad and my 8 year old daughter had the beef tacos. The burrito was delicious and the portion was very generous; I could barely finish it. My wife was impressed with her salad. The highest praise came from our daughter. She's particular about the quality of her food and she ate every bit of her tacos and pronounced them to be "awesome".

The service was friendly and we enjoyed chatting with the ladies while they prepared our food. They were kind enough to combine hard and soft tacos, the way our daughter likes them, even though they weren't on the menu.

We'll go back, for sure.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank PE-Scanlon
Ontario, Canada
“Great little find !!!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Excellent food, great service, exceptional prices!!!! Great find in Ogdensburg!! Will be back sure, especially for the apple Chimi, looked awesome, but too full to try it this time. Next time for sure. Will be back for sure !!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank wanderx2
Kingston, Canada
“Amazing find thanks Trip Advisor and Dirty Gringo”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Have become reliant on these reviews for new food experiences and this one was exceptional. Trip to small town and looking for variety the Dirty Gringo 1st choice for an authentic Mexican meal. Only missing ingredient is beer, but we get it, it would change the program. Portions are large so enjoy this place visitors...

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank paul s
Toronto, Ontario
“Best Mexican food in the region!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I go to Ogdensburg about once a month to pick up packages at the UPS Store. Usually my go-to for food was the local McDonalds or Subway.

I decided to switch it up and checked Urbanspoon to see what local restaurants Ogdensburg has to offer. I came across Dirty Gringo and since I love Mexican food, decided to give it a try.

Oh boy, am I glad I did. I've been there a few times now and they have never disappointed. Food is fresh, very tasty, portions are big and the price is right. What more could one ask for?!

I recommend the Fish tacos if going on a Friday and if you're in a brunch mood, the Dirty Gringo Burrito (beware, its huge!)

I wish this place was in Ottawa.. Mean it when I say it's my favourite mexican in the region so definitely check it out!

• Visited September 2013