“Give it a try”

Cafe Aloha
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Botley
Cuisines: Cafe, Pizza, Mediterranean, Spanish, British, Grill
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Whether you’re looking to grab a quick coffee and a bite to eat or a sit down meal with family and friends in both a comfortable and inviting environment...Cafe Aloha is your first choice for great tasting food freshly made to order
Didcot, United Kingdom
“Give it a try”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This place doesn't look like much from the outside, being tucked into a corner of the precinct and inside it also seems like a bog-standard café. I'd probably have never tried it apart from a friend recommended the place and since then, we've returned many a time.
Service is very good, food is great and unexpected. I always prefer to go for mains over tapas as I find the tapas option pricey with occasionally disappointing portions but everything always tastes great!

• Visited April 2014

New York City, New York
“Great food”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Walking distance from our BB.Great food and atmosphere. I had the chicken main.The pizza is also good.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great place!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were staying at a B&B near by and wouldn't have found this wonderful place if it hadn't been recommended. The food is really tasty and the place relaxed and informal. I wish we had an 'Aloha' near where we live!!

• Visited June 2014
Oxfordshire
“Excellent Visit”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We went to this establishment using an Amazon local voucher, I must say it was well worth the visit, the food was excellent and the staff were very helpful and friendly, we would certainly recommend a visit.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank mo_jones41_12
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Recommended by friend... never again!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

A friend of mine recommended this place after her and her husband had had tapas here. My husband and I went mid afternoon. My husbands pizza was cold, mine was bland and the tomato paste twas thick and lumpy. Waitress not friendly and looked as though she couldnt care less - atmosphere poor.
Drinks were ok but overpriced. Not impressed considering the price, would not recommend, cant believe it has good reviews to begin with

• Visited May 2014