“Great value”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We have eaten at Walt's for years and will continue to do so.
It is always great food for a reasonable price. We are also happy the new owners have kept that value! You will never be dissappointed

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The soups are fantastic and the people who work there are wonderful!. The Fish Fry on Friday night is a big hit also

1  Thank Thomas T
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Always go there for breakfast before heading out on snowmobiles service is quick food is good the price is always cheap , the pancakes are massive and yummy

Reviewed 30 December 2013

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast on the way through town. It was about half full, not busy. We ordered eggs, toast and home fries. My scrambled eggs were dry, and the potatoes were cold and pasty. My husband's eggs were cold and potatoes were the same as mine. We pass through Old Forge often and will not be going back to Walt's Diner.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Walt's is far and away my favorite breakfast spot in the world. They are very fast and the food is outstanding. When we are up North we try to spread our meals around and try a little bit of everything but we just keep ending up back at Walt's in the morning. Last trip I managed to eat 3 pancakes, they claim people can regularly eat 5, and that is something I would love to see.