All reviewsthe ownergas stationnice guyan annual traditionsnowmobiling triplooked cleangreat place to stayexcellent placeroom was very clean and comfortablewould definitely stay here againconvenience storelittle thingsno frillsenjoyed our staystevechristysmotel
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This was our second year staying at Christy's. The rooms are clean, it's close to everything, and the kids were so excited to see the deer in the morning! Kids also really enjoyed watching the movie outside in the evening. Reasonably priced - we will be back next year!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank lar729
ChristysMotel, Owner at Christy's Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Hi lar729,

Thanks for returning to Christy's and the Old Forge area for your family vacation. It's fun doing those little extra things for the kids and hearing them enjoy it. But I do have to say I can't take credit for the deer.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review,

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I expected a classical old style motel as it looks from the outside, but was surprised the rooms are very clean and modern. The staff (owner) was very friendly. On Thursday night he brought out a fire pit to allow folks to gather. He also set up a large white screen with speaker and projected a Disney movie, Brave, for the kids and family. The outside is very well maintained as well as the pool area. It is very close to restaurants and across the street from a FasTrac, not far from a Kinney drug store for extra items or those unexpected situations. If I had any complaint it was the mattress was a little too bouncy for my taste. The rate was very good considering the height of tourist season and other motels in the area. My wife can be picky and was very pleased. I would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Bessie C

Hi Bessie,

It sounds like you had a great time when visiting the area. Thanks for posting a review and hope you get to visit Old Forge again sometime soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Very welcoming and friendly to bikers! Steve booked a whole block of rooms for us and had the kickstand pancakes ready when we arrived! We will be back ! ~ The Beach Gang (Dead Squirrel Saloon Riders)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Hi PJD,

Thanks for the review and hope your group got out for a few more rides over the summer.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

My Husband and I have stayed at Christy's every July and Sept for many years. We have always been greeted by the owner Steve who remembers our name and gives us the same room every year. The rooms are clean, and pride is everywhere. The Motel is very family friendly and works very hard to make your stay a truly relaxing time.
Highly recommend this Motel..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank funforte
ChristysMotel, Owner at Christy's Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2013

Hi funforte,

It was great seeing you two this summer again and thanks for posting a review. Sorry I didn't get much time to chat with you guys, with me on the run and you two out and about. Hope the show was good to you and hope to see you in the fall.

Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

My mom froze up the condenser in the AC unit which was quickly fixed. The rooms were clean beds were comfortable same with pillows. At night there is a movie played for kids which was awesome! Great place to stay the only place ill be booking in Old Forge!

• Stayed: July 2013

Hi Wingthing76,

Thanks for the review and staying at Christy's. No big thing on your Mom's AC, I'll take easy fixes like that all day. I know it's hard sometimes and I don't know how much free time you have. But if you could, you should try to get in more than just one day sometime. There are so many things to see and do I think you guys would really have a great time exploring the Old Forge area.