Nick's Lake Campground
Great Pines(Old Forge)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$96
US$96
Pine Knoll Lodge & Cabins Inc(Old Forge)(Great Value!)
US$135
Agoda.com
19th Green Motel(Old Forge)
Christy's Motel(Old Forge)
All reviewsloopnickssitescampgroundprivacyplaygroundadirondacksgeneratorpaddle
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I normally don't write reviews, but I just had to this time. I just spent a weekend camping at Nick's Lake w/my 4 year old daughter. The campground was terrific!!! The site was spacious, the bathrooms are VERY well maintained, and the staff was super friendly and helpful. As a single mom I was a bit concerned about camping, but the experince was wonderful and we are planning on making this an annual trip. Thanks for a wonderful weekend and endless memories!!!!!

Room Tip: I would recomend the 'E' loop...closest to the beach, playground and picnic area.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank ELAINA C
Reviewed 29 February 2012

My whole family camps at Nick's Lake at last twice a season. It's very clean, great sites. Bathrooms are spotless and plenty of showers on each loop! Very beautiful family oriented setting. Highly recommend, they book up quick - but well worth it!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank kreeves72
Reviewed 7 September 2011

My family has been camping, on and off, at Nick's Lake for at least 40 years. The sites are spacious, the place is quiet, and the lake is wonderful for canoeing. If you like campgrounds with a rec. room, swimming pool and power boats don't come here. If you like quiet, easy hiking, a quiet beach, and a nice size lake for canoeing this is your place.

The rest rooms are fine. They have added a large sink for washing pots and pans with hot water.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank edshome41
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We want to thank you all for the very pleasant stay & very nice camping areas. There were four of us who reserved to stay Saturday night so we could go to Enchanted Forest, unexpectedly we all ended up getting Friday off so we all drove up just for the heck of it, we checked with Nick's Lake first thinking at the last minute they wouldn't have anything available, much to our surprise they did. The bathrooms and showers were very clean. Both sites were very clean and spacious and not close to the neighboring site. We do plan on returning in the near future. They get an AAAAA+++++++ .

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank nylady66
Reviewed 18 July 2011

I am one of the staff members here. It is a wonderful and quiet place to stay . The fish are plentiful, animals are all over but please do not feed any of them, pictures are welcomed. We do have a bear that has been wondering around but PLEASE don't leave your food, garbage, or coolers out. Were trying to get more hiking and waterway information for our campers to obtain. I hope you are enjoying your summer and continue into the fall.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business