“Feels like home, Highly recommended”
Review of 19th Green Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Old Forge
19th Green Motel
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Old Forge
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and I try to make a trip every year and this is the BEST PLACE TO STAY in Old Forge by far! Three couples went up to play golf and kayak and when we left, we all spoke highly of the place. The owners Nancy and Pat (and we can’t forget about Chance, their Labradoodle) made us feel like we were at home. All 3 rooms were very clean and comfortable, the grounds were well maintained and the price was well worth the stay. Each room had a microwave and small refrigerator and loved the modern vanity and tiled bathroom! !(soaps were awesome too!) Nancy set us up with tee times and a special stay and play rate at Thendara Golf Course, and everything worked out perfectly. Definitely will be back next year!! Hi Chance, miss your morning visits!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Definitely the CLEANEST place to stay in Old Forge. Owners are very nice and my kids loved the dog! Will only stay there if we go back to Old Forge. Price was reasonable. The pool was cery clean. Grounds were well kept. Maid was very nice. Thanks

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My husband and three sons (5, 6, and 7 years old) stayed here this summer and were very pleased with how clean and comfortable our room was. The owners were so friendly and helpful and the staff was very professional. The location was very convenient, the pool was clean and refreshing, the grounds were nice and overall, we were very comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bianca B
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My wife and I have been traveling to Old Forge to celebrate our anniversary for over thirty years and have stayed in many of the area's motels. Until this year however, the 19th Green had escaped us. Not anymore. This motel doesn' t offer anything more than the others do (unless you count Chance, the Labradoodle)... they just do it better. The first thing we noticed was the cleanliness of the rooms but the free wi-fi, the in room refrigerator and microwave did nothing to lessen our opinion. The bathroom was just this side of elegant with it's tiled floor and faux marble appliances. Add in the beautiful grounds, the pool and room air conditioner (not necessary for our stay), this is the best motel for the money in the area. The owners, Pat and Nancy Venetz went out of their way to make our stay more pleasant and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fenian48
Reviewed 23 September 2013

As soon as I walked into my room I was impressed. The atmosphere of the room was very pleasant, and the tile floors in the bathroom also drew my attention. They had all of the necessities; cable television, WIFI, and a few packages of coffee. The stay was great, but the customer service was even better. The couple that own the 19th green were remarkably friendly and made me feel at home. Not only did they make me feel at home when I was there, but they also helped me out after I left. I forgot one of my shoes at the hotel room, and I did not notice until I returned home a few days later. I gave them a call and they told me they drive to my area consistently and would be happy to drop it off on their next trip. This level of customer service is very important to me, and I am happy to give them a five star review; they deserve it!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Very clean,& comfortable. two queen beds, looked like fairly new remodel of bathroom exceptionally clean. Fridge & microwave were spotless. Carpets very clean. Definitely old school motel but very nice place. Owners were very friendly & Chance the labradoodle was one i'd love to have .At $99.00 for a Saturday night during the fall leaf season and wine & beer festival we thought it was a good deal. Will definitely consider staying there again.

Room Tip: Walls are on the thin side so an end unit is quietest. room # 1 is farthest from the road and probab...