19th Green Motel
Great Pines(Old Forge)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$96
Travelocity
US$96
Pine Knoll Lodge & Cabins Inc(Old Forge)(Great Value!)
US$135
Agoda.com
Christy's Motel(Old Forge)
Forge Motel(Old Forge)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsplace to stayenjoyed our visitnice poolwonderful hostsa great stayroad noisein townclean roomscolumbus day weekendlittle thingstwo queen bedsfeel right at homenancypatnypropertiescleanliness
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The 19th Green was a great place to stay and met our needs 100%. We were looking for a nice, clean, cozy place to stay and relax after a big day of snowmobiling. We have stayed there 7 times this winter and have seen the different rooms they offer from the single smaller rooms, to the bigger rooms that accommodates more than 2. The owners are very nice, hospitable people. Their personalities, along with their cozy rooms and reasonable prices, are why we keep coming back. We will definitely stay there everytime we go to Old Forge and recommend the 19th Green to everyone!!

Room Tip: Tell Pat and Nancy what your needs are and they will set you up in the room that's best for you.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Doug-Lynn
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and it have stayed the this motel three times this snowmobile season. The owners are so friendly and accommodating. When I call to reserve the room they gladly give me the trail conditions. The rooms are immaculate and definitely affordable. I would recommend anyone to stay here.... You will not be disappointed!!

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank AnonymousScreenName
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Howdy ; Cowboy Larry here.. I just got back from a wonderful weekend up in Old Forge NY.
I stayed at the 19th. Green Motel Thurs. through Sunday.Pat & Nancy do a wonderful job keeping the pillows fluffy and the rooms nice and clean.You can even drive your sled right to your door. I would highly recommend the 19th. Green to any one who was going up there to go sledding.

Thank's for a great stay,,

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I stayed at the 19th Green Hotel Thursday and Friday . Are Hosts Pat and Nancy are great people and have a vast knowledge of the area to set us in going the right direction . The rooms are clean and easily accessible . I recommend staying here if you are going to the Old Forge NY area

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and I try to make a trip every year and this is the BEST PLACE TO STAY in Old Forge by far! Three couples went up to play golf and kayak and when we left, we all spoke highly of the place. The owners Nancy and Pat (and we can’t forget about Chance, their Labradoodle) made us feel like we were at home. All 3 rooms were very clean and comfortable, the grounds were well maintained and the price was well worth the stay. Each room had a microwave and small refrigerator and loved the modern vanity and tiled bathroom! !(soaps were awesome too!) Nancy set us up with tee times and a special stay and play rate at Thendara Golf Course, and everything worked out perfectly. Definitely will be back next year!! Hi Chance, miss your morning visits!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends