US$159
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbest westernsnice propertyplace to staybeds were comfortableyogurtscrambled eggsclean hotelexcellent hotelacross the streetfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againright next doorgreat breakfastindoor poolconvenient locationother hotels
Reviewed 28 December 2013

we were very pleased with our stay at the Best Western Plus in Olean, NY. Great experience with reservations to check in with April who was very hospitable and explained extra benefits to other staffs overall friendliness to cleanliness of room to great pool and gym area!

Room Tip: check mattress for bed bugs
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Yatin P, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

I would like to thank you for choosing our property, As a guest your have many options as to where you will stay and on behalf of our entire team i would like to thank you for giving our hotel the opportunity to exceed your expectations. I will thank April for the great service that she provided. We all hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

A special thanks to April and Jamie for helping me with my rewards. She gave me information on how to access my account and helped me to find the information that I was looking for. My stay was very enjoyable to all of the staff a big thank you.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay and that April was able to assist you in gaining more information about your Rewards membership. I would like to thank you for choosing our property and give us the opportunity to prove that your comfort is our goal every stay. I will thank April for the great job that she is doing, And we all hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We stayed during the Thanksgiving week and thought that breakfast was served until 10 but missed it. When we were in the dinning area Sue asked us what we wanted and fixed hot food for us. That was going above and beyond and she has such an amazing smile. I will only stay here when we come back to Olean. Thanks Hampton Inn for staffing such amazing people like Sue.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank David W
Yatin P, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and want to thank your for being our guest during the holidays. sue is one of our very best staff members she does a great job during breakfast as you experienced first hand, I will be sure to thank her for her continues hard work and commitment to our guest. We all hope to see you again real soon and hope you continue to stay with us in your future stays in Olean

Yatin Patel

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I stayed at the BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn while doing work in a nearby town. The hotel is easy to find on a main thoroughfare in Olean, not far from the University.

I checked in late but the folks at the desk were very friendly and efficient.

The room was a decent size and clean. I had the room with 2 double beds, the bed I slept in was OK, really not comfortable nor uncomfortable. The TV had plenty of channels for viewing. Internet was very good here. They had wired and wireless in the room, both worked well and were consistent and fast. There is a mini fridge and microwave that worked, but I did not use.

The bathroom was of good size. The shower had good temp control and good water pressure.

The workout room is only cardio equipment, with a treadmill and elliptical. If you need weights as a morning workout, this may not work for you.

The business center is a desktop at the front desk. I had needed to print out some documents and there was a printer - that was off - but worked fine when I turned it on.

They had cookies and/or soup in the lobby on some evenings there. I did not partake. They also had coffee available in the lobby all hours.

Breakfast was just average and did not really thrill me. Many of the hot items had just sat too long to be appetizing. The mini breakfast pizzas and the egg omelet pucks they served were just rubbery. Most days I had some fruit cocktail (which had no real flavor besides water), yogurt and a piece of toast.

There is something in the breakfast there that will suit almost anyone - breads, cereal, fruit yogurt, juice, cereal bars, and hot egg based product and breakfast meats.

I would stay again if working in the area. The price is very reasonable for all the amenities you get.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey about your stay, I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel and hotel amenities to your liking, We hope to see you again in the future and hope that we continue to meet your expectations.

Yatin Patel

Reviewed 29 October 2013

This place is convenient, the staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are very clean. Zach, who checked us in, was very helpful also with suggesting places for dining. The breakfast was very good and the food was hot. We will stay here again when traveling in that area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Yatin P, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you for providing your feedback, it helps us in providing the very best service to each and every guest. I will let Zach know of the great job that he is doing and thank him personally. It is good to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast, we try hard to provide many options that will suit every guests needs and wants. I hope that you will visit us again this year or the next and we all thank you for your business.