US$140
US$160
US$120
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Moonlight Motel(Olean)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$78
US$101
EconoLodge
All reviewsfront deskbest westernsnice propertyplace to staybeds were comfortableyogurtscrambled eggsclean hotelexcellent hotelacross the streetfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againright next doorgreat breakfastindoor poolconvenient locationother hotels
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Wonderul, clean hotel. At check-in Cindy was so friendly and the soup was delicious. Stayed two nights. Hotel was quiet and the best thing was in the mornings when it had snowed, April cleaned off my vehicle (as well as all the others in the lot!) April and Cindy are both friendly and helpful will be staying here when I return. Thanks ladies!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Yatin P, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Let me start off by thanking you for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor survey. Our entire team is always looking for ways to make a memorable stay for every one of our guest. I am very happy to hear that our complimentary snow removal helped to start your day off on the right foot. I will personally thank Cindy and April for the great work they do day in and day out, and on behalf of the entire team here we all thank you for staying with us and hope to see you real soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

The Best Western University Inn of Olean, NY is First Class. When we checked in, we were cold, tired and hungry. Cindy the receptionist was wonderful and helpful. Ther was a big bowl of HOT CHICKEN DUMPLING SOUP in the Lobby waiting for us and it was the greatest. Nicole had a nice clean comfortable room ready for us and we appreciate having a refrig. and microwave in the room. When we checked out in the morning there was a lot of snow on the car windows and your outside snow crew removed all the snow from our car. April from checkout, very helpful. Overall, a great comfortable fairpriced experience with great helpful staff in very clean surroundings. We really really appreciate the personal touch with hot soup and car snow removal. Thank your for great job.

1  Thank michael k
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Second time staying at Best Western in Olean. Will definately be staying here each time we come to visit son at the university. The rooms are clean, staff was very pleasant and the breakfast was great. Lots of choices from eggs to fresh fruit to cereal and yogurt. They even had free DVD rentals with lots of choices.

1  Thank Maria W
Reviewed 22 January 2014

My experience was awesome...the staff at this location are professional, friendly and courteous. Zach and crew made our stay very comfortable and thus enjoyable. My daughter will attend the local University there in the Fall. We plan to make several trips to watch her participate in collegiate athletics. We will call Best Western our home away from home. Thank you!

1  Thank Mary D
Yatin P, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Let me start by congratulating your daughter for becoming one of the newest Bonnies, and thank you for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor review. I am very happy to hear that Zach was able to make your family feel right at home and a part of our family. On behalf of our entire team we look forward to your return and becoming a part of our family. Thank you again and LETS GO BONNIES!!!

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I've been coming here fairly frequently for the last 3 years. There aren't many Hotels in Olean, but of the 3-4 there, I prefer to stay here. The rooms are spacious and modern-enough, though the carpet in the hallways has seen better days. The breakfast is usually pretty good (best when there is an event at St. Bonaventure and the hotel is full). What I like most about this hotel is the staff. I've gotten to know Zack, April, Cindy, Todd, Jamie, Sue and Bill and they are all very helpful. Zack is particularly friendly. I often don't know exactly when I'll be arriving or leaving and the staff, including the manager?/owner? Patel have been very accommodating.

In short, this is not a luxury hotel, but a fine place to stay when traveling for work.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jason W
Yatin P, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

On behalf of the entire team here in Olean I would like to thank you for choosing us during your visits, we always like to see a familiar faces and i will thank the entire team for the continued hard work they deliver day in and day out. Whenever your passing by next we hope you continue to stop on in and continue to be apart of our family.

Thank you again.