“Thank you.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Olean
Orchard Park, New York
“Thank you.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here for my niece's wedding on June 14, 2014. The rooms were very clean. Breakfast was very good with many choices. Sue was extremely conscientious and caring about our comfort during our stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank BarbBuffalo
Yatin P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during a wonderful event, and that sue was able to make it that much better, I will be sure to let her know you mentioned her in the review. We hope the wedding was wonderful and hope you will come back to the area for a visit again. Once more thank you from our entire team and come back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are in Olean for an Alumni week-end. The hotel has exceptional customer service and is close to St. Bonaventure. The staff goes the extra mile with a special thanks to Sue!

Olean/St. Bonaventure is a beautiful place in Western NY. The Best Western is the perfect place to stay to explore the area.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank danacaryindc
Yatin P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
We are very happy that you choose our hotel during Alumni weekend, coming back to your alma mater is always an exciting time, see old friends, and reliving some of the greatest years of your life. We are just please to know that you choose our hotel to be part of your memories, our team works very hard to ensure that you have the very best experience and are glad you found the hotel clean and comfortable. We do hope to see you again next year, till then have a great summer and an even greater year.
Myrtle Beach
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I travel frequently and stay with my kids, 8 and 6, and have to have breakfast and an indoor pool. This hotel had both. Staff was very friendly, room was clean, and very close to eating and shopping options.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Scott M
I would like to start off by thanking you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Olean, Pools are always lots of fun and kids always seem to enjoy them the most, I hope this was true for both of your young travelers, hopefully, I hope they didn’t get to tired out to watch a movie and have a few cookies, We hope you will choose to come back soon and we look forward to seeing the whole family down at breakfast. Once again we all would like to thank you for your great review and we hope to see you again soon.
Boonsboro, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed here 2 separate trips in the past 2 weeks. Front desk staff friendly and welcoming(especially Bill and Zach.) We were able to keep a fruit tray in the large hotel refrigerator when it wouldn't fit in the room frig.until we needed to take it to a lunch function. Housekeepers in the hallway were always friendly when we were coming and going. Hotel is clean, bed was comfortable. Made a change in the 2nd reservation when we arrived and Manager Patel was able to facilitate that for us. Have stayed here in the past and will return.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank LWH2014
Yatin P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
I would like to thank your for continuing to return to our hotel during your visits to Olean, we always work very hard to make every guest stay friendly and pleasant, and I will be sure to thank our entire team for the hard work they do. we are always will to help guest out with any request that we can handle and it was our please to store the fruit tray for you. We do hope you continue to visit in the future and we all look forward to seeing you again very soon, if there is anything you may need during your future stays be sure to reach out to myself or our wonderful team (716)-372-1300.
Thank you again and have a wonderful day.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

At first glance, because you have to look for the sign, it's a very busy area. I wondered if I could get my rig into the parking lot. Low and behold it was much bigger than I expected , if only poorly designed. Once I stepped inside that all was a memory. Henry made me feel right at home as he checked me in( I was munching in a cookie) and shared a story with me that I won't soon forget. (We are both veterans) When I woke and stopped for breakfast which was by far more than continental, I had the opportunity to have a very pleasant conversation with Sue who offered me, not only some local information, but a few laughs.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Arcmua7
Yatin P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
I would like to thank you for giving our hotel a chance and am very happy to hear that you managed to fit your rig in to our parking lot. Henry and Sue are both wonderful employees and I am very happy to hear that you were able to spend some time speaking and getting to know the both of them. I do agree with you our hot buffet breakfast is always delicious and filling, and I am glad you were able to start your day off with a great meal. We hope your travels bring you back to Olean and we hope you will stay with us again. Thank you once more and see you soon.
West Shokan, NY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel is basically very good. I travel most of the time and a good portion of my stays are at Best Westerns. I rate this one at the top of the list for BW. In addition to being a good value and nice place to stay the hotel is convenient to St. Bonaventure, good restaurants and shopping. For a business travel stay it is hard to beat.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Robert H
As a loyal guest to Best Western we are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the very best experience that our Members are accustomed to, Our entire team is always please to go above and beyond a guest expectations and we are always please to have you stay with us. The local shopping and restaurants are wonderful and I am happy to hear they made your stay that much better. If you are visiting area soon we hope you will choose as again and we hope to see you very soon. Thank you again.
Overland Park, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This has been one of my best stays at a hotel in a long time; I was so very pleased at the cleanliness, breakfast and the staff. Thank you for helping to make this vacation a beautiful experience. The hotel rooms were clean and the bed very comfortable. The staff at the front desk on all of the shifts were very nice and pleasant. The spoke every time they saw you. I was so pleased with this stay. :-) :-) :-) :-) ;-) ;-) :-) :-) :-)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Valerie C
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Best Western, Our entire team works very hard to provide clean rooms and friendly smiles around every corner. We are very happy that you choose our hotel during your vacation and we hope you enjoyed your time in Olean, One again thank you the great review and we hope you do visit us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olean
Holiday Inn Express Olean
Fairfield Inn & Suites Olean
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany
Wingate by Wyndham Ellicottville
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salamanca

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn? Share your experiences!