“Fabulous vintage clothing !!!”

The Scottish Antique & Arts Centre
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Abernyte
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Lovely antiques center with a wide choice of furniture and bric à brac. Cozy restaurant and very friendly people. But I absolutely loved the vintage clothes and accessories. Gorgeous shoes, bags, fur coats and a wide range of clothing and evening dresses. LOVED IT !!! Hope to be back soon!!!

1  Thank Hannelore S

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I've been here a few times now & always come away with a wonderful addition for our home or garden. It's a real day trip venue, so much to look at. The restaurant is also amazing. Highly recommend a visit. Your only concern need be how to narrow down what you want to take home, as you'll definately need a bigger car/bank balance!!

1  Thank Janet G
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is a must visit whether you like antiques or not as the range of items on sale is vast, unusual and a good mix of antique and modern. We are regular visitors to the same (but smaller) place near Doune and 'found' this place at Abernyte recently. We had a great 4 hours browsing, having lunch, more browsing then buying !! There are so many stalls to look at that it is impossible to see it all in one visit. We loved the newer goods on sale too all of which were unusual and mostly we have not seen anywhere else. The restaurant is lovely - lunch was seasonably priced with the food and service very good - and there is plenty of car parking. I would highly recommend a visit here and we certainly will be back soon.

1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 10 January 2014

A friend drove me here just before Christmas and, not being a great lover of antiques, I thought I'd be bored but no! What a large and interesting place to walk around looking at antiques and more up to date pieces. We tried on fur coats, marvelled at jewellery, lounged on new suites, wondered at strange antiquities, tried out handcreams and rounded the whole lot off with a coffee and sticky toffee pudding - DELICIOUS! What a great way to spend a miserable, rainy afternoon.

1  Thank DundeeDaytripper
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I live in a local village just down the road but hadn’t ever thought to nip in, despite driving past often enough. I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of stuff on offer, a good mix of antiques, modern furniture, nice food hall and a great ladies clothing which kept the other half busy for ages. The staff were brilliantly friendly. It was a welcome change from the trawling round the town. I can see myself becoming a regular visitor; a great way to spend the day.