“Delicious”

Chesterfield's Tuscan Oven
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Oneida
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Pretty new restaurant. Their HOME restaurant is Chersterfields in Utica, NY. The Tuscan Oven is awazing. Pizza, raviolis, paninis, chicken riggies... and free refills.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I went for a Father's Day Dinner. I had the veal parmesan, he had the eggplant
parmesan. From bread & dip, to salad, to entree, everything was delicious. They have never disappointed us when we go. Thanks Domonique, it was yummy.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant many times, and have usually had a pretty good meal and ok service. Each time has been not as good as the time before. This time, however, was awful. The waitress had no enthusiasm. We waited forever for drinks, had to ask for bread and oil, and when my salad came it was drenched in dressing although I requested it be on the side. When our dinners arrived they were poorly prepared but the waitress never stopped back to check on us. The host did make good on everything but there are many issues with this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Went in for an early dinner a year and a half ago or so. If you do choose to eat here, be very careful how you speak to the staff as they are thin skinned and highly unprofessional.
After I had tried to make a reasonable complaint about the Olive Oil served with the bread (not extra virgin..more like corn oil) my entree came out so heavily salted as to be inedible. My waitress thought it was hilarious and kept pressing me to take the extra home as I tried to cut my losses and get out of there.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Although not called Utica Greens, this is what they are. Usually very good. (only had one bad order). Food is usually very good except if you go on a busy night. Service and atmosphere are nice, waitresses friendly. My only complaint is on busy nights the service is alittle slow and food not as good.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Every time we go here we wait forever for our food. On our most recent visit we waited more than an hour with the explanation that they had been very busy earlier and had to replenish their food. The food is okay but not worth that long a wait. We stood at the door for about 10 minutes before anyone acknowledged us and we were seated.