Hampton Inn Oneonta
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$100
Clarion Hotel(Oneonta)
US$114
Courtyard Oneonta Cooperstown Area(Oneonta)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$91
US$89
Priceline
HIExpress.com
All reviewsbaseball tournamentfront deskpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfasthall of famemake your own wafflesgreat hotelroom was cleanminute drivebreakfast staffyogurtnice breakfastwould definitely stay here againexcellent staypleasant staythe breakfast areaoneonta area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2013

i had a great time at Hampton in James was a big help to me and my grandmother hope to see him again and all the people at the Hampton inn i especially liked the breakfast biscuits and the fruit cups that they serve there their bathrooms were the best bathrooms ever the beds were so comfy i can't wait till i go back

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Dear Jean K,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at our hotel and that James was a great help to you and your grandmother. We take pride in having a friendly and helpful staff. We hope you will stay with us again when in the area.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

On Halloween night, we had to stop in the Oneonta, NY, area as we were in the midst of a bad rain/fog/wind storm. The Hotel which is relatively new did not disappoint!! We would definitely stay there again if we needed a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear Susan C,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We take pride in having a friendly and helpful staff. We hope you will stay with us again when in the area.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Staff provided every customer in our large group with individualized and professional attention. The lobby permitted us plenty of space for dinner and birthday gathering. The breakfast nourished our parents and athletes for their tournament at SUNY Oneonta.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our newly enhanced Perfect Mix Lobby- it really is perfect spot for gatherings. We take pride in having a helpful and friendly staff. We love hosting the Athletic families during the season and glad to be your hotel of choice. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

On of the reasons why I stay at Hampton Inn hotels is because they are very similar to each other. This hotel met my expectations for having friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms, nice exercise facility, and a hot breakfast. . If I was in the area again, I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear TraveltheGlobe09,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear your experience met your expectations. We take pride in having a friendly and helpful staff. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I couldn't beat the price for the quality of the stay. Clean rooms, helpful staff. Local discount for college visit. Big selection for continental breakfast. I would definitely stay at this hotel on next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear DPS98028,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your clean room and our complimentary On-The-House breakfast. We take pride in having a helpful and friendly staff. We look forward to your next stay with us!