Holiday Inn Orangeburg - Rockland / Bergen
US$104
US$237
US$192
Priceline
Nyack Motor Lodge(West Nyack)
US$84
US$195
US$175
Doubletree.com
US$186
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson(Tarrytown)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$171
Travelocity
US$149
US$142
Hampton.com
All reviewsfront deskroom fridgemy wife and i have stayedcheck outfamily weddingbreakfast buffet isvery pleasant stayclean hotelspecial thanksbed was comfortableihgaccommodationscomputersmaintenancetoiletriesnykamini
Reviewed 9 August 2013

After a beautiful wedding at the Colonial Inn in Norwood New Jersey, we stayed overnight at this Holiday Inn. The staff was very helpful to the wedding party and each of the guests. They provided shuttle service to and from the wedding at no additional charge. The sleeping arrangements were more than I expected, an extremely comfortable bed and a nicely decorated room. Immaculate bathroom with toiletries. Breakfast the next morning featured various selections with everything hot and delicious.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Toni112950
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I booked this hotel room over the phone. When I called back the next day, there was an error made, so they gave me the presidential suite for the same price as the jr. Suite. Upon arrival, all went smooth at the desk. When we entered the room, this was not the room booked. I called the front desk about the mix up, to be told that this is what I paid for, Jr. suite & there were no other rooms available. To sum it up, the room was not what I asked for, the discount was in good faith from the person on the phone, but not what I received. Also, this non smoking room, had the stale smell of smoke. I did not complain about any of this, I was there for a special event & that was our focus. All in All, its ok for a short stay.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are a far walk from the entrance. If you have any health issues, you may want to be closer to the door. A poolside room is better than a parking lot, if you care about that.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ChantillyLace28
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Orangeburg - Rockland / Bergen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

Dear ChantillyLace28,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the room assigned to you. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

We stay at the Holiday Inn Orangeburg very often because we have family who lives down the road (we get a discount for local
business owned by family member). Every time, we always have a nice, clean room and excellent service. The hotel provides toiletry items and will bring them up to your room within minutes. Food is excellent for a Holiday Inn, there is room service as well as a restaurant. Breakfast Buffet every morning, and complimentary breakfast on weekdays. Snacks, drinks and other items sold next to the front desk. Very nice lobby and resturant area.

Great location near everything. Try Marty's Bagels in the shopping plaza right across from the hotel. It's our favorite and we've been going there for years. Less than 10 minutes to the Palisades Mall which is huge and has everything. 25 minutes outside of New York City and is an easy commute for day trips.

Overall, The Holiday Inn Orangeburg is a great, clean hotel that always provides us with a nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank dylanconnolly
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

On business and spent only one night. Room was clean. There was a bar to relax with good service. There is a nice Italian restaurant across the street. Breakfast was complimentary and had several choices including hot. Will stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Kevin7088
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Stayed in this Holiday Inn a few times in the past. Has recently been completely renovated. Stayed here for a Memorial Day observance with a group of veterans I served with in Vietnam. Room was great. Very clean and comfortable, staff was very accommodating and friendly, allowing me an early check in. Have a nice restaurant with a nice atmosphere.

Room Tip: Well worth joining their Priority club if you plan on staying in other Holiday Inns.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Daddagreat
LCrouch, Manager at Holiday Inn Orangeburg - Rockland / Bergen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Daddagreat,

We appreciate your compliments, and that you are one of our return guests!