“Nice Little Place !!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Il Fresco

Il Fresco
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Fresco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 303
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nice Little Place !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I was so excited to dine here. My husband had been before as he is doing business in area. He promised me a nice romantic dinner with him when I traveled with him next time. We had an 8 PM reservation on a Tuesday night. When we got there it was packed. I wanted a romantic candle lite table .. but we were seated in a back roon that was a little bright for my taste and had all of 4 tables - 2 of which were occupied. Fortuantly they left when we ordered and we had the room to ourselves! Our waiter was great. The menu is really nice. The Chef made carbonara for my husband that was not on the menu .. he had done it before. It looked good and was tasty. I had the special - which was seabass. It was a bit fishy actually. The salads and appetizers and dessert were all great! I will go back and next time do a pasta dish Over all I really liked this little gem!!

• Visited September 2013

Methuen, Massachusetts
“Excellent Italian Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Had dinner here with a group of co-workers - 18 of us. Had a room upstairs. Food was fabulous - service was great. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Italian food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

We enjoy the excellent italian food and the courtesy of Benedetto!
Very nice atmosphere and excellent service!

• Visited August 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Exceptional dining outdoors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

Except for the location near the highway, the outdoor dining experience was amazing. The bread was soft, warm and tasty. The meal was delicious and too much to finish. The wait staff were attentive but not intrusive.

While dining, we had the pleasure of observing hummingbirds around the garden's flowers.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Good Italian Food,Excellent Service!! Nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

My Wife and I went here for our 1st Wedding Anniversary! We both thought the restaurant was very charming and romantic..it is rustic charm but we LOVE that! When we first sat down It was a little cold..we were going to move our table but then they said they would turn down air..worked out Great. Very accomidating. Ben or Benidditto was our server,very gracious and obvisouly knows what he's doing and does it well. we did not wait for our food long,My alfredo was excellent and my Wife had chicken parm which she enjoyed also.Oh,The yound Lady as Host was very nice,very gracious also.
Great spot for a nice dinner out,not to be missed. We WILL be back.
Thank you!