“Don't waste your time.”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Orchard Park
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Don't waste your time.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Filthy, smelly, gross little nugget of a motel . ... Blech! Room was filthy, It was creepy ( at best). The pwners should be embarrassed that they don't care for the place. I hope a big chain tears it down and starts over.

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank jimi62471

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We were passing through for the night. Read such good reviews about this place that we decided to try it. It smelled clean and the bedroom area appeared to be clean but the bathroom had hair everywhere. Couldn't get the shower to be much more than warm, the toilet plugged after one use and my husband walked into a gross long spider web/ dust bunny hanging from the ceiling. It served the purpose of needing a place to sleep & a shower but wouldn't stay there again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Starr T

Travellers are raving about these Orchard Park hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Went to get a room but you have to be very careful of what the attendant tells you he told me 60 bucks then he changed it to 55 bucks!? Then he gave me room 123 I was apparently I went to get him cause there was cock roaches in the room he refused to refund me my money.i got pictures of the room and reported him to the b.b.b so my advice don't stay there. Ever!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Dee S
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I reserved a room for a Saturday night on the 4th of July weekend. I arrived around 7pm, checked-in quickly and had to run out. When I got back around 10:30pm, I found the only thing clean in the bathroom was the floor mat draped on the side of the tub. The toilet was disgusting, used soap in the shower. The refrigerator did not work, the coffee station was not restocked, when I turned the bed down it was clear the sheets were not changed as they were wrinkled and black hairs all over everything. No one was in the office, and given how late it was and that I had to be up at 6am I tried to make the best of it by sleeping on top of the bed spread. When I checked out no one was in the office again which didn't surprise me since it was 6:30am so I figured I would email management when I got home. The response I received was not only unapologetic, I was told I should have made more of an effort to get in contact with someone there before I left. No apology, no offer to refund any of the $130 they charged for that night. I assured them I would never stay at their establishment again and would advise others the same.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank JoeHassell1 .
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Came in late and woke up to bedbugs crawling all over us. Money was refunded since we refused to finish our stay in another room but place really needs to be closed until it can be treated. Manager acted like dozens of visible bedbugs was no big deal.

Stayed July 2014
4 Thank laartistamiriam
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Do NOT live here! I hope there is rate without star.
The room is clearly not cleaned. Paper-thin walls, almost collapsing roof, AC doesn't work. I don't even know whether the sheet they give is clean or not.
Anyway, I barely fell asleep the whole night.
Sleep out on the street is better experience than this, at least you can save $100!

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank plectonema
Webster, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

The outside looked decent but don't go in!! Smelled and was just filthy! Spider and web in bathroom yuck. The only reason we stayed is we checked in late and no where to go. We complained when we checked out but they couldn't speak English so I don't think they understand it either!!

• Stayed August 2013
Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg
Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall
Buffalo Marriott HARBORCENTER

Been to Red Carpet Inn Orchard Park? Share your experiences!