“Pino's is Priceless” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Buffalo, New York
“Pino's is Priceless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

Pino's is a family owned pizzeria and restaurant located on Abbott Road. Owner's Tracy and Pino are always in the restaurant. The restaurant is nothing fancy but, the food is fresh and awesome. My favorite is the garlic and oil ziti. The portion and amount of garlic for $6.90 you cannot believe. Also, they feature homemade soups as well.

Visited April 2013

Elma, New York
“Excellent food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2012

This place is deceiving. My parents raved about it, but I wasn't looking forward to going after driving by. Eventually they wore me down. It's not much to look at (outside or in). The service was slow and honestly a little odd. The food is very good though. I love eggplant parm and I think they are in the top 2 or 3 in buffalo. I thought they were a little pricey, but the portions were good size. They do offer half portions which seem reasonable for those not interested in a ton of food.

My family ordered some food for the holidays and everyone really liked it. The price was also very reasonable for the amount and quality of the food we got.

After having experienced both dine-in and take-out, I would recommend take-out.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank BerkeleySucks
Citrus Heights, California
“How I miss Pinos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

I use to live around the corner from this little Pizza joint and my family would order pizza every Thursday from there.

The staff was wonderful. They got to know my family well and knew our order by the phone number. Everytime I am back in Buffalo I have to stop and order some pizza and wings. I even buy extra Pizza to freeze and bring back with me to California.

The pizza was great and the wings are super crispy.

Wish I could have them ship food to me.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank Robbobobbo
Buffalo, NY
“The best Chicken Parmesan I have ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

The pasta dishes are amazing. Try the ziti with garlic and oil, or the plain ziti with meatballs.

2 Thank John C
Buffalo, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2011

We love the sauce!! We especially enjoy the lasagna and the eggplant parmesan. The antipasto salad goes great with any meal. The help is always friendly and sociable. We spread the word whenever we can to family and friends :)

• Visited December 2010