“Bad Experience, lots of fighting in the concourse. Bills' fans fighting each other.”

Ralph Wilson Stadium
More attraction details
Owner description: Home field of the Buffalo Bills
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have been to games in Atlanta, Miami, Jacksonville, Charlotte and Tampa; this was worst experience. People were arguing with the police over the beer being shut down at half-time, most other NFL stadiums allow to the end of the 3rd Quarter. People freaked when they were too late for a beer and starting fighting with themselves and the police. Just no fun to see adult's beating each other up.

3  Thank David D

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The pre-game experience even in January, below zero, and a ton of snow, is still great. Bills fans know how to have a good time. The stadium leaves much to be desired. I suppose we're spoiled with modern stadiums. There is nowhere to get warm. There is no interior area to provide warmth. It's all wide open. But the environment is great if you can stand the cold.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We all know Buffalo has the best fans in the world. But the Bills tailgating is the BEST in the NFL! Come watch the Bills this year as they are going 19-0 with an easy Superbowl win

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Passing through on family vacation to the NE recently and thought I would take the kids by the stadium to check it out. First, the stadium has to be in the most inconvenient location I have ever been to. I thought my GPS was broken, but we ended up at the correct location. The stadium is going through some renovation, but it looked like a dump regardless. I have nothing against the team, but you could go to at least 50 colleges and every other NFL teams stadium and find something nicer. I feel bad for the Bills fans. Needless to say, my kids were really disappointed as we like to go to NFL, MLB, and NBA stadiums/arenas while on road-trips and they wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. Normally they want to get a closer look or check out the area. Not so on this excursion..... Looks like some help (renovation) is on the way, but it will take a monumental effort to get that place up to par.

1  Thank RenegadeTraveler
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I guess it's decent for the locals but it looked outdated. It must be a traffic nightmare on game days. But I'm glad Buffalo has their own team.