“This robin sure fell out of the nest”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Orchard Park
Cuisines: American
Buffalo, New York
“This robin sure fell out of the nest”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Came in for dinner about 8:30 Saturday night 10/26/2013..Not overly crowded and seemed to be fully staffed....Soooooooooo how did we get such terrible service? And not sure what the big deal with burgers are.

I had the A1peppercorn burger - you could tell it was cheap meat being disguised by all the crappy toppings they put on..
My Husband got the Western BBQ - same thing...nothing to wow about

My Mother-inlaw ordered a "no pink" cheeseburger and it was still "mooing"..
Took the waitress and while to come over and see how the food was....Me and my husband were half way done with our dinner by the time she came to see how it was..
Forget about refills - this also took forever. And endless fries??? they dont even ask you if you want more. Or is this something you need to request on your own. LOL they only have a few on the plate to begin with.

The bill came it was pretty steep for the amount of food you get. Also the waitress "Charged us for a water" sooo had to wait around to get this corrected & at this point we were annoyed.
We were NOT going to bring up the uncooked burger to the manager and how the meal was ruined figuered we could suck it up and leave...LOL not now...after waiting this long for a simple fix... Management came to the table and really rude about the whole thing. Saying that our meal was "NOT" ruined when she brought out the other burger we were still eating...LMAO really....."yeah that piece of left over crusty bun and cold french fry i was nipping at the keep my self occupied while my mother got her cooked food" .. Bad customer service. Will not be returning or recommending Gift cards to be purchase for local fundraisers & charilty auctions.

andddd to top that off...................had to wait another 10 minutes because they did not have any "singles" left in the till to give us our change back.....Joke

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank CastleOfVooDoo

NY
“Ok food, kind of pricey for what you get.”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Red Robin has gone to smaller sizes and bigger prices. Not as good as they used to be. Disappointed in the lunch we had there this week.

Visited October 2013
Buffalo, NY
“Kids Love It”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Took my nephews for a burger. They do them alright here and both the little guys were very happy. Though they did point out to a super waitress the cobwebs on a couple ceiling fans......don't know why you would go to a Five Guys when this is here.

Visited September 2013
Arcade, New York
“Great B-Day meal !”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

As a loyal member, we ventured to Red Robin for our treat. Upon waiting for 15 minutes ( can't figure out why when half the dining area was EMPTY!) We were seated and greeted by our waitress Dre. A friendly gal who fit right in with our personalities as I told her that I was here for my free burger and I wished no singing by the crew. She cleared her throat and sang a bit way off key and said that it would be no problem for them to ship the song for me. We ordered as I got the chopped onion burger that they nailed right on the money ! Dre came by 2 times to make sure everything was A ok and told her that it was terrific. Upon the check for our great meal, she convinced me to have a free sundae as well, which she added an extra spoon for my wife to enjoy as well. GREAT FOOD and FREINDLY associates made my day very, very enjoyable. We try to go back when we are near there and we are never disappointed by the food.

• Visited August 2013
BUFFALO NEW YORK
“PETE THE MANAGER”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I would like to say if you need to be Gluten free, and want to feel compfortable going out to eat, go to RED ROBIN in Orchard Park, be sure to ask for Pete the manager! He went over and beyond to make my sons experience there compfortable. I spoke to him prior to my son's visit there, my son has Celiac's and I wanted to make sure things would be done right. Pete spoke to me on the phone, took my son's order and asssured me that things would go right back in the kitchen. My son is very sensitive, and his day would of been ruined if he would of been exposed to gluten, I want people to know that this is one manager that knew the importance of gluten free.

• Visited August 2013