“Great service and food”

Cuisines: Armenian, Italian, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

We had a very large party for a family get together- the servers were kind and attentive - even after my son dumped his water 2x and we had some challenges with ordering- they handles it without a hitch. Drinks and bread were brought promptly and we were asked if everything was ok many times throughout the meal. The food arrived sporadically but for 15+ people we all ate hot delicious dishes at the same time and never felt rushed. We also enjoyed the cheesy, garlic bread on the tables. It was delightful.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We visit Vona's every time I'm in Oswego. The food is excellent and the staff are always friendly and helpful. We love the fact that it is a 3rd generation local family owned restaurant! Try it... you'll love it!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

We had an unfortunate need to get to Oswego in a hurry (family member in accident), anyway we had to have dinner and was told about Vona's, we were hesitant but saw the amount of cars in the parking lot and decided to give it a try. First of all the place was packed, the food was superb and the waitress was excellent. I would definately go back to this place if and when I am in the area, we were from out of town.

1  Thank mimaq
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I have visited Vona's twice now and have not been disappointed. Several of their dishes come with two sides so you definitely won't go home hungry! The cannolis are amazing as well. Adding a side salad was a bit pricy, but other than that, I've left satisfied.

1  Thank Chickadoo81
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Had a wonderful romantic meal, my boyfriend told me I would love it and he wasn't kidding! We started with the deep fried ravioli and cheesy garlic bread. I had the broiled haddock with fresh broccoli and a salad and my guy had the chicken cordon bleu (w/o the hollandaise sauce), baked potato, and salad. Needles to say...we had leftovers! The cheesy garlic bread was basically a loaf of bread! The fried ravioli was wonderful, lightly coated and fried to perfection. My haddack was also broiled to perfection and it is always great to go somewhere where they know how to cook vegetables! The broccoli was fresh and not overdone. The only suggestion I would have and will remember when I return...get your dressing on the side for your salad. Both of our salads were WAY over dressed. All in all, a wonderful little gem in Oswego!