“Good place to stay.”
Review of All Seasons Inn

All Seasons Inn
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Oswego
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Its clean and everything worked well in the room. You can tell they have worked hard to maintain the outside and inside. Jenna, in the office, was very welcoming and helpful when we arrived. Our only complaint is that the beds are too soft and too noisy when you get in and out of them. It might be time for some new beds.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 315Ray

Reviewed 18 October 2013

This little hotel was a great surprise. I was in town for a few days on for work and during my search for a hotel I saw all a few chains ( which I get tired of) and so many nice reviews of the All seasons Inn. So I booked this hotel and loved the experience from the friendly and helpful staff to the clean and very organized room. Everything about the All Seasons Inn was first class! The Innkeepers here were beyond gracious and helpful, they really care about their customers and that sadly is becoming a rare thing these days. I loved the towels which looked and felt brand new and super comfortable. When I entered my room the only negative was the television. It was small. I actually upgraded to a larger room and somewhat larger TV because of that. Exceptional value for the price , but I would love to see them add a larger flat Hd tv in each room. Other than that I wouldn't change a thing.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 960PeterF
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The proprietor said that she was not going to charge me a special events rate (for the Lake Festival which was over) and still the price was high. But, the room was well appointed, comfortable, clean and quiet. It does not appear cater to revelers like some Oswego motels do. That can be worth a lot.
I felt much better the next day when I discovered the laundry room which even provides free detergent. I left with all clean clothes.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank dickerin
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I stayed here 1 night during a cycling stopover in September, 2013. I called ahead to see if they had rooms. Instead of a simple yes or no, I received a "yes", followed by a wealth of friendly information about where to stop on the way, types of local services available, even a warning about a couple of big hills I would have to climb when I got closer. This is the difference between a reservation desk and true hospitality. I work in the hospitality industry and it is clear that the owners "get it". When I arrived, I was greeted by very friendly owners and given a quick rundown of the facilities. Owners intuitively understood that a cyclist's bike is like his horse, and informed me I could fit the bike in the room (before I even asked). Laundry and ice machines available. Attention to detail was also evident in the room, which was very neat and clean. Good WiFi signal, coffee machine, mini fridge etc... I would stay here again and would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends.

Room Tip: Nice little diner across the street for breakfast but it closes early afternoon. Cathy's Pizza a...
Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank UsuallyRentsaCottage
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This review is long overdue but I owe it to the fine folks at the All Seasons. I stayed here off and on for the better part of a year while working in the area. The folks there were wonderful; they couldn't do enough for you. The rooms were always immaculate and if I ever needed anything, it was there in a moment. The room was always ready when I arrived complete w/ 'my coffee pot' ready to go. The fridge and microwave added to my trouble-free stays. When I returned in the evening, the sheets were crisp and the towels were fresh. An older motel, but updated and prestine thanks to the efforts of the fine people working there. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank John_S34039
Reviewed 12 August 2013

this was our 1st visit to the area & found all seasons on TA. the room is small but
well cared for. a lot of thought went into this motel. having a laundry room available was a nice bonus. the owners were friendly & gave us good advice on the area. we would return to this sweet inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kathryn h
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This motel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful. Upon my arrival, I found there was a problem with my room (the temperature). The staff fixed the problem immediately by providing me with another room and a discount off the room price. I found the motel was a little pricey for the area (it's a rather rural area) but, you get what you pay for: a nice, clean, comfy room with friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo