“1881 Steakhouse provides pleasant dining experience.”
Review of 1881 Steakhouse - CLOSED

1881 Steakhouse
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Took friends from Colorado to eat and had a very pleasant dining experience. Wait staff was very knowledgeable regarding menu selections and the food was cooked to perfection. Our friends were impressed with the quality of the meals seeing that they are used to dining in the Denver area.

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner while fishing for king salmon this week. Walked in and only 1 table had guests seated. Well to make a long story short Prime Rib was outstanding. Side of wild mushrooms were also top of the line. Grilled ceasar to start was perdect roo

Reviewed 6 September 2013

First time Delmonico steak full of fat. Excellent salad dressing, which brought me back. Second time cold filet overdone, salad warmed not grilled. My wife's wine was either corked or old, asked to have replacement. When the bill came with both charges I bout up the charge. Eventually the bill was adjusted with the comment "for Future reference we do not adjust charges for returned wine but SHE did adjust your bill". My attitude is that is an insult and couple that with very marginal food, for future reference I will never return.
Mitigation is my wife scallops were terrific.

1  Thank Russ4862
Reviewed 30 August 2013

When we arrived and saw the grounds and restaurant I figured it was going to be over priced. To my surprise the prices were very reasonable and the staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly. The food was just wonderful everything I ordered was just great. We were all so happy with our meals and drinks and service. We cant wait to be there next year .

Reviewed 22 August 2013

This was the second time there . The food was excellant we had the NY strip and it was made just the way we wanted . My husband also had the the blue crab macaroni and cheese and that was excellant.We will be coming back in September 2013. We definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone.