“Average Food, Less Than Average Service, Big Place!”
Review of Ruby tuesday

Ruby tuesday
Ranked #11 of 92 Restaurants in Oswego
Cuisines: American
Mexico, New York
“Average Food, Less Than Average Service, Big Place!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Not the best Ruby's I've been to, huge restaurant, staff was average (probably mostly college students), food was average too. Not a whole lot to say, I think the bar food down along the river or lake might have been just as good, with some local drafts to wash it down. Maybe next time.

• Visited July 2014

North Carolina Coast, North Carolina
“Not to bad on a family budget............”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped for dinner with the family on a Sunday night, no disappointment here.
Good food, service was good, the mushroom topped steak was cooked the way I like it and full of great taste.
My wife's Bourbon salmon was done to her likely and tasty.
Daughters kids grilled cheese sandwich what can you say it's grilled cheese no complaints from her.
Overall good experience most definitely will stop again if we have the opportunity.
Not a bad value on a family budget.

Visited June 2014
oswego,ny
“Manager Sean not with program.”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Had the menu dinner tonight. Had a side of spaghetti squash. The. Squash smelled of mold like my leather wallet. Informed watress who replaced it with another choice. Manager approched the table and informed me the squash was fine. ( calling me a liar) said the cook squash from scratch. Watriss told me everything is microwave except zucchini. Waitress asked me if i was satified told her yes but i don't care that the manager calling me a liar when the watriss agreeed it was bad. Management should agree with customer. Never offered and compensation off the bill.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank whynot12345
Fulton, New York
“Good food, Lousy Service”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We visited 2 days before Christmas while out shopping, it was an average crowd for dinner. We were promptly seated at a table on a main walk through area for the servers next to the POS system and crammed on top of a table next to us. The waitress tried to seem overly friendly, but lacked basic wait skills. We had gotten drinks and had all finished them before being asked what we were having to eat. We even used the trick of closing the menu and laying them on the table as an obvious clue. After we ordered and asked for new drinks, it took several moments and numerous walk-byes before she returned with drinks. When the food arrived it was delicious and worth the wait. Most bothersome was the manager was out on the floor and not once checked in to see how things were going he had to have passed us over a dozen times. Don't blame the reliable chain, the staff there is sub-par.

• Visited December 2013
“Very good restaurant”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I went there with colleagues during my last visit in Oswego. The food was very good. The people are very friendly. Especially the beautiful waitresses.