“.”

Knights Inn Oswego
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Oswego
“.”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

The only good thing was we could keep our little dog with us . The room was supposed to be for 2 people it was only good for one. there was no fitted sheets on the bed. . This hotel is good for people who r just passing through .. the price for this hotel and service is bad it needs to be lower priced ..The owner needs to do major work and remodeling and change the staff to be more helpful and nice to the customers. .

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I booked two rooms for two nights on a fishing trip and after staying at this hotel I would rather risk hypothermia and sleep in the river with rotting salmon. The service was horrible, unfriendly, and rude. The rooms were beyond disgusting. The floor looked like it had never been vacuumed. It was dust ridden. The smell of mold hit me instantly. I found what appeared to be pubic hair IN my bed sheets. Dirt ontop and throughout the bed linens. Water was sparatic and smelled bad. Lime build-up on all faucets. The shower did the drain. Worst hotel room ever and that was only the one room I booked, the other was equally as bad. We were never asked how our stay was, no surprise. This hotel will never get my business again!

• Stayed October 2013
Illinois
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The good: I didn't see any bugs, but this place is a last resort when everything else is on fire and and burned down. I was her for work and this was the only hotel available.The Bad: It's a dump everything is outdated, EVERYTHING. The Ugly: The hotel. You know driving up to this place that it's going to be bad. You can smell the mold and the mugginess, it hits you in the face as soon as you walk in the room.

If you think your going to get some sleep, think again, that ain't happening, not in this place.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Westchester USA
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We were droping our kid off at shcool & the usual hotels were booked already, so this was the last choice, bad choice as it was. It was more like a three room welfare apt with extremely old appliances (fire hazard) w/an ice box & dated bathroom. Either I didn't sleep or slept w/my eyes open waiting for the family to come home that lives here or bugs & other things to cross over our bed. I told my husband I would have much rather sleep in the car. Needless to say we will not be staying there again.

Room Tip: Donot stay here.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I stayed in this motel with my Husband for 1 night after dropped off my son in Suny Oswego, the review I read were bad but because of the price I decided to book it, its clean very close walking distance to the suny Oswego ,bed very comfy,room clean ,bathroom clean and good water pressure both cold and hot , AC perfect, has all the necessities another hotel has like old TV with HBO but good frequency ,fridge,microwave,big pizza hut next door,parking,and free Breakfast this one was kind of poor but something early morning always help then I noticed ppl where taking food in their bags. :{ . i will recommend this motel to everyone I will keep staying for the next 4 yrs until my son graduate its close clean and has good price.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We arrvied at the end of a long motorcycle ride needing to shower, rest and order food. Firstly, the young girl at the front desk was not friendly at all, not helpful either and didn<t offer any additional help as we couldn<t get an outside line to call for delivery. The young man next morning was not friendly at all. This is very poor customer service. The room was clean enough but the shower knobs broken. No chairs to sit outside, we had to sit on the cement ledge outside our door. Sorry but won<t go back.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Lexington, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I was a bit alarmed by the very low rankings given by other reviewers, but stayed here anyways as I think it was the only place available. I'm glad I did! I had a fine stay here. My room was great, it was clean enough, and comfy, and I could park right in front of it. Everything worked well and the TV got a lot of channels. The person at the front desk when I checked in was very kind and helpful. Only negatives with the place were the large spider in the bathroom, and some noisy people talking in the parking lot late at night.

From the hotel, there are some places within a few minutes walk to eat, and the SUNY Oswego campus is also just a short walk away. The hotel is on the road one would take for going into or out of town. Very easy to find!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo