“Convenient and comfortable place for a good price!!”

Knights Inn Oswego East
Knights Inn Oswego East
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Oswego
North haledon,NJ
“Convenient and comfortable place for a good price!!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This small motel was very conveniently located, very clean room with refrigerator, microwave and 1 cup coffee maker. They had breakfast available cereal, toast, waffle maker, coffee. People at front desk helpful and friendly. Behind motel is road and street good for running in morning and the street goes all way down to Lake Ontario. Motel located only a couple of miles from State Univ at Oswego. Also very close is shopping and Walmart. Finger Lakes are only an hour away.
Very satisfied with our 2 night stay here.

Room Tip: Go for second floor probably more quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Galina Z

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Woodstock, Canada
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I made a reservation at this property while it was still Days Inn and tried to cancel this reservation when it was in transition to Knights Inn. I had difficulty contacting the property directly to cancel, so I finally cancelled over the internet. Since I was given a cancellation number, I thought this was taken care of. Two months later, my credit card was charged for the stay that I had cancelled and I have been trying with little success to get this charge reversed. I first called central reservations who said I had to wait a week for them to look into it. When I heard nothing and called them back, they said a letter had been sent to me notifying me that I had to contact this property directly. When I contacted this Knights Inn, I was told there were 2 reservations made in my name and that they would do nothing to reimburse me. They said I would have to contact central reservations again, which I did. After this call, I was told that there would be another week wait while they look into it. Customer service has been nill and this has been a nightmarish experience!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank GrandmaAirplane2014
Travellers also viewed these Oswego hotels
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oswego
#3 of 10 in Oswego
Oswego Inn
Oswego Inn
#2 of 4 in Oswego

Been to Knights Inn Oswego East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Oswego East

Property: Knights Inn Oswego East
Address: 101 State Route 104, Rt 104 E and 1 Mile E of I-481, Oswego, NY 13126-2806
Region: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Oswego
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Oswego
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn Oswego East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Oswego East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.