Knights Inn Oswego East
US$166
US$148
All Seasons Inn(Oswego)(Great Value!)
US$112
K&G Lodge(Oswego)
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

took my grandson to college and stayed here for two days motel was comfortable and clean run by wyndham now . Right next door is a dunkin donut and around the corner walking distance is a ruby tuesdays the beds were comfortable and the room was clean also had a referator and mico and a coffee pot.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul P
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This small motel was very conveniently located, very clean room with refrigerator, microwave and 1 cup coffee maker. They had breakfast available cereal, toast, waffle maker, coffee. People at front desk helpful and friendly. Behind motel is road and street good for running in morning and the street goes all way down to Lake Ontario. Motel located only a couple of miles from State Univ at Oswego. Also very close is shopping and Walmart. Finger Lakes are only an hour away.
Very satisfied with our 2 night stay here.

Room Tip: Go for second floor probably more quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Galina Z
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I made a reservation at this property while it was still Days Inn and tried to cancel this reservation when it was in transition to Knights Inn. I had difficulty contacting the property directly to cancel, so I finally cancelled over the internet. Since I was given a cancellation number, I thought this was taken care of. Two months later, my credit card was charged for the stay that I had cancelled and I have been trying with little success to get this charge reversed. I first called central reservations who said I had to wait a week for them to look into it. When I heard nothing and called them back, they said a letter had been sent to me notifying me that I had to contact this property directly. When I contacted this Knights Inn, I was told there were 2 reservations made in my name and that they would do nothing to reimburse me. They said I would have to contact central reservations again, which I did. After this call, I was told that there would be another week wait while they look into it. Customer service has been nill and this has been a nightmarish experience!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple