booked three rooms for a class our company was teaching in town. Rooms where fine and clean. beds seemed to be comfy.
Only bad gig was the fire alarm went off because some clown got into elevator with cigarette. I can't blame the hotel for that, but nevertheless it was annoying at 2 am when you are tired and have to get up at six.
Would gladly stay here again if need be. Hotel was booked out solid, which is surprising for Oswego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This riverfront Oswego, New York hotel offers breathtaking views of Oswego Harbor and Lake Ontario located less than one mile from Sunny Oswego. Nestled along the Oswego River at the estuary into Lake Ontario, the Best Western Captain's Quarters features picturesque views of the Oswego River and a friendly service-oriented staff. Guests staying at this riverfront hotel will be close to a variety of recreational activities including charter fishing and ice hockey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Captain's Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Captain`s Quarters Hotel Oswego
- Best Western Oswego
- Oswego Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Oswego