Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront
US$166
US$148
Excellent 5/5
All Seasons Inn(Oswego)(Great Value!)
US$112
Orbitz.com
K&G Lodge(Oswego)
Good 3.5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssteamersthe riverfront desksuny oswegohotel restauranta river view roommy sonwaffleshbo channelsin townnice mealsave your moneyfree breakfastonsite restaurantright next doorcollege visitstores and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2013

The room was well appointed, the staff was pleasant and the restaurant/pub overlooking the waterfront was a nice, informal place to dine.

It is when I went to bed that I realized a haunting, machine noise - rather loud, like some sort of a large pump that may have been in the hotel or even outside of it, as this a largely industrial harbor area. I was too tired to phone the desk with the inner conviction that it would not be of any use.

It was not "a night to remember" and the noise was just as bad after a very unrest full night. To top it off, there was no hot water that morning and shaving proved most unpleasant. Needless to add that a bath or shower was not considered, and I was very pleased to leave that place. I fear that, in spite of the kind staff, I would not recommend it at all.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Christopher J, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thank you for the time to review our property. What you experienced was an isolated but unfortunate occurrence. The two issues were actually related. We experienced a decline in hot water which prompted us to look at the hotel boiler and determine it was in need of contracted work. Notifications went out the day prior that work would begin the following day and there would be an interruption in hot water service in the afternoon after checkout time. The boiler made its own determination not to wait until the contractors arrival which explains both the noise and loss of hot water before its scheduled repair time.

Although it was resolved within a few hours, explaining our unfortunate circumstance doesn’t help resolve an unsatisfactory stay. If you could please contact me to confirm your stay details I would love to speak to you about the issue (chris@bhgmail.com) . Thank you again for the kind words about our staff and other services and I hope we see you again under better circumstances!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

My boyfriend, best friend and myself stayed here for 3 nights. The room was clean and comfortable. We were on the waterfront side which had a great view, and it was quiet. My only complaint was the bathroom was small. When you open the door you almost hit the toilet. You have squeeze in and shut the door in order to do anything. Definitely not meant for 2 people to be in at the same time. Other than that, the continental breakfast was hot and good. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. My boyfriend works for choice hotels, so we got a discount. It was worth it. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for the review. It's always nice to get the perspective of someone who works within the brand.

Bathroom size is one thing we have little control over since it falls under the physical constraints of the building itself. To try and offset the size we are focusing on 'Quality". During our renovations you will see new granite counter tops, new lighting, and tiling. You will already see our bathroom amenities such as the curved shower rods for more shower space, new high pressure adjustable shower heads and we double up on provided bath towels while still maintaining our status as a 'Green" property with our reuse program.

If you need additional bathroom space please consider our Suites which does give you more room and our Deluxe Suites which also have new stand up glass enclosed showers.

Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

My family and I stayed here for 4 days 3 nights. Customer service from the moment you walk in till the day we left was outstanding. Everyone was courteous and helpful. Our original room was not available so we were upgraded to a king suite which was perfect for our family. The room was clean and everything was in working order. It had recently been updated. In the back of the hotel is the riverfront where you can relax and take a nice walk or watch the sunset.

The hotel is centrally located to many restaurants in the area. They do serve breakfast but it was nothing fancy although you could make your own waffles. The coffee wasn't that great. However, that's not a deal breaker for us.

My only complaint...WiFi connection was poor. It was difficult to get work done if you needed the Internet.

We will definitely stay here again when we visit Oswego.

Room Tip: Request a recently updated room. Riverfront view is nice.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

The hotel location is near the river and convenient to Oswego town center. The rooms could use an upgrade but they are clean. However the beds were terrible... So squeaky that we would wake ourselves up at night at each movements... Definitely need to upgrade the spring boxes! The breakfast wasn't all that. I have definitely had better at others Quality Inn. Overall ok, but a bit pricey for the poor night of sleep we got.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for two nights over the weekend. The rooms are very clean and spacious. They are a bit dated and were starting to show some wear. The bathroom was small - however it was very clean. We had a room with a view of the river which was nice and the window in the room opened which I liked for the fresh air. The location is great - walking distance to most everything. The breakfast was good - the usual for a continental breakfast. We had a group rate so we only paid $99 per night which I felt was a good value for a clean, comfortable room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 5th floor with a river view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family