View Inn and Suites JFK
US$169
US$165
US$197
US$185
Surfside 3 Motel(Howard Beach)
US$147
  • Restaurant
US$129
Travelocity
Econo Lodge(Ozone Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The sole reason for our stay was the hotel's proximity to JFK and free shuttle. We had been in Manhattan and went to Queens to be close to the airport for a very early departure in the morning.

The staff was very friendly and the room clean. We departed before the breakfast opened. What we learned was the 24 hour shuttle leaves only on the hour, so we had to leave at 0400 for a flight at 0600.

There is absolutely nothing near the hotel, so I'm glad we had already eaten, and we had also purchased food earlier to bring on the airplane. We were at JFK before the shops opened!The neighborhood did not look all that great either, so I'm glad we did not take the bus/subway/walk to the hotel.

The biggest problem was the street noise. The Van Wyck Expressway and the frontage road was right outside our window, so we had lots of noise all night long.

So, while the hotel itself was fine, I would not stay there again due to noise and location.

1  Thank 1montereyman
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I flew in late to JFK so decided to stay near the airport. To reach this La Quinta you need to take the Air Bus to Federal Circle then call for the shuttle. The ride to the hotel is less than 10 minutes.

People from other flights had the same idea. At 9:00 pm there was only one person at check in. It took about 20 minutes to get a room. The reception area is small so the only option is to stand in line and listen to the noise from the tv.
My room was large and for the most part nice and clean. The exception was the two 'easy chairs' whose arms looked worn and soiled. The bathroom was bright and clean.

The next morning I was in a very small breakfast room with people standing in line to get food. After obtaining a roll and coffee I left...it was not worth the wait. The hourly shuttle will
deliver you back to Federal Circle or an airline terminal.

The room was fine all else needed so improvement.

1  Thank Careermanzz
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I live in FL and stayed at LaQuinta to attend my niece's wedding. The stay was exceptional. From the call to make the reservation, the shuttle pick up to the hotel was on the spot and ever so friendly, checking in and out was a breeze, to the room which was fresh, clean, cheerful with quality furnishings. I would definitely stay there again and invite all my friends to do the same.

2  Thank Yvette R
Reviewed 17 October 2013

this la quinta has not the quality standard of other la quinta hotels. first you have to go downstairs (the elevator is only for disabled persons) so if you have heavy lugage you have to carry it. the rooms are very loud. there is a big gab around the door to the corridor that you can look to the corridor even the door is closed. therefore you can also hear everything. the matress is very very very soft and there is a plastic in between so you sweat a lot. posivitve things: room is spacious - breakfast ok.