“Very good food and service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Painted Post
Cuisines: American
North, South Carolina
“Very good food and service”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We rarely stop at chains when we travel, but made an exception here for convenience. Once you wade through the typical Applebees collection of menus, the selection is varied and reasonably priced. We settled on the honey appetizer sampler and it was quite good. Wine was well priced, and the service was well done by Jaimee. We would recommend this location.

• Visited May 2014

Savona, New York
“treated like crap”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

we went to the restraint on 4-12-14 and were treated terriable my the manager. would not recommend this place to anyone wouldn't take my dog there as im sure she would get treated bad too

• Visited April 2014
Kitchener, Canada
“stop along the way....”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

had to find a hotel so we went off the interstate to painted pot...stayed at the ramada and the girl working told us where we could eat. Applebees was familiar so we headed there. It was a very nice atmosphere, seemed like mostly locals. Our meal was good, our waitress was very nice and the price was right.

Visited December 2013
Corning, New York
“As far as Applebees goes - this one is the best!!”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We always have a great meal at this particular Applebees. There is one closer to my house (horseheads) but I prefer this one. Tommy Lando - one of the managers is a great guy and is truly concerned about your experience. Other than the food, he is the reason we go there. Like most chains, the food is predictable and consistently good - which is why I like chains. I have been there when it was slow and also when it was crazy busy and have always had a good time. Personally, I think they have some of the best burgers around!

• Visited October 2013
Corning, New York
“Veterans Day Free Meal”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My wife & I went with our good friends Matt & Bonnie for the Free Veterans Day meal. Matt & I are Navy vets. We had a wonderful time even though there was a 45min wait, which was expected because of the free food & worth the wait. We both had the Steak, It was very good and a decent portion cooked as I ordered as well. The waitress was a hoot! She was also there at the right times for refills and extras.

• Visited November 2013