“Really Nice Place!”

Hampton Inn Corning/Painted Post
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Painted Post
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed at this very new Hampton for 2 nights. Rooms were very nice. Clean, loved the duvet on the bed! Nice bathroom. All updated amenities. Flat screen t.v. with free Showtime. Lap desk for your computer was very useful. HOT breakfast buffet with belgian waffles, eggs, potatoes, coffee, juices, etc. Staff was very nice. Just FYI if you use a debit card they will put a hold on the full amount for 10 days!..so we paid cash up front. Plus..Snacks in the afternoon??!!! What? Lemonade, cheese, crackers, veggies with dip, chips and salsa, popcorn, freshly popped, cookies, coffee and tea all day also, Plus a little store with snacks and pop, etc. Ice on every floor. Will definitely stay here again if we go back to the area.

Room Tip: We had 2 rooms. One with a king and one with 2 queens. King appeared bigger but I'm sure it was...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Danielle Z, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Corning/Painted Post, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

We are so thankful you decided to stay with us on your recent trip to our area. Thank you for posting a review of your stay. I am glad you found the room to be clean and comfortable and the bed to be very good. We do get a great deal of compliments on our pillow top mattresses. I'm also happy to hear you made great use of the lap desk as they are really convenient for laptop users. We enjoy offering all the amenities that we have such as the snacks, flat screen t.v. and the Suite Shop being available 24/7. The team works hard every day to ensure all our guests have a great experience and so we can't wait for your next visit with us. Thanks again.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

A comfortable hotel, centrally located, new, very spacious room, clean and pleasant environment, the staff was also attentive. The breakfast was ok, I was happy with the choices of Greek yogurts and fresh fruits, made it a good start for the day, fresh juices would be a nice added treat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you for writing a fantastic review about your stay with us. We're happy to hear you enjoyed our spacious clean rooms and found my team attentive. They strive to make our Hampton the best around and I'm glad to hear we hit the mark during your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed breakfast and I will be sure to pass along the great suggestion about adding fresh juice to it as I personally can't get my day started without fresh juice and fruit. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This hotel has very nice accommodations. The rooms were very clean including the bathroom. This is a fairly new hotel. Beds were very comfortable. All staff was very friendly. Breakfast buffet was good as well. Nice decor throughout the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
travel_guy1279, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Corning/Painted Post, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you for your fantastic review about your stay with us. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and found us clean, comfortable. The team will love to hear your feedback and happy to know you enjoyed their accommodating demeanor. They work hard every day to ensure each guest has an experience such as yours. We look forward to having you again soon. Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Needed a room on our way across New York and thought Corning would be a good stop. Painted Post is a better choice: ease of finding the hotel and cost. This was a winner. Seemed very new, it was clean as a whistle. No frills but breakfast included! Wifi was free. Compare to others in Corning, hands down, best bet.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
travel_guy1279, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Corning/Painted Post, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a fantastic review regarding your recent stay with us. We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hampton Inn's only want the best for their guests and I'm lucky to have a staff who take great pride in their work. They'll be happy to know you found our hotel clean and comfortable. We're happy you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and took advantage of our free wi-fi. I can't disagree with you when you said we're the best hotel in Corning. We hope to see you again next time you're in the area. Thank you again and have a great day!!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very new, I believe, and everything is modern and very attractive. The room was gorgeous and not your average King layout. Kudos to whoever did the design...color scheme, decor and furnishings were all so pleasing to the eye. Not sure I'll ever be in Corning again, but if I am I'd absolutely stay here again!!

Stayed: July 2014
Danielle Z, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Corning/Painted Post, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. You're right! We just opened up on May 1st, 2014! We're so happy you found our hotel gorgeous, clean and comfortable. I look forward to sharing your fantastic review with my team as they will greatly appreciate the feedback! We look forward to seeing you again if your travels ever bring you back through Corning! Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great hotel for our family. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast offered a huge variety of food. The staff even had free DVDs you could watch in your room. It is run by a great manager and staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you so much for reviewing us via TripAdvisor. We're so glad we were able to accommodate you and your family while you were visiting our beautiful town. My team works very hard every day to ensure our guest are provided with nothing but the best so we're so happy to see you found our hotel clean and comfortable. The day wouldn't start out great without our complimentary breakfast so I'm glad to see you filled up with energy before you started your traveling adventures. Come back and see us soon. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night with my family. The room was quite spacious and very comfortable with a nice and clean bathroom. Lots of free parking and a very good breakfast. We didn't use the pool. Only one minor concern. The dead bolt on the door wouldn't close, but the door seemed secure nonetheless. Hampton Inns have been consistently reliable for us and this one was no exception.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your most recent stay with us. We're so glad to hear you and your family enjoyed the time spent at the Hampton Inn Corning. I'm happy you found our hotel clean, comfortable and filled up on our complimentary breakfast before you started your day. I do apologize about the issues you had with your deadbolt and would like to further investigate into that with my maintenance department. If you could contact me directly with your room number at 607-936-5020 or by email at dzinck@visions-hotels.com I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for making us aware of this so we can rectify the issue as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing you next time you're in our area so you can enjoy our indoor heated pool! Thank you again and have a great day.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Painted Post
Staybridge Suites Corning
Holiday Inn Express Painted Post - Corning Area
Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads
Fairfield Inn Corning Riverside

Been to Hampton Inn Corning/Painted Post? Share your experiences!