My friends from Long Island and I have stayed at the Catskill Mountain lodge for 3 years for our annual ski trip and I give the Catskill Mountain Lodge a great review. I've traveled a lot thus stayed at countless hotels and value a high-standard of accomodation and I love this place. The building and rooms are simple and comfortable, the staff are incredibly friendly and accomodating, and the ease-of-access to outdoor sports has made this hotel perfect for little weekend getaways. Also, it has a great price-point for people who want to stay somewhere nice without breaking the bank. I have stayed there a lot and it has been great every time!!!! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic year-round lodge set on the banks of the famed Kaaterskill Creek with spacious, comfortable rooms, some with fireplaces, and several cabins. Close to Hunter & Windham Ski resports, Woodstock, Saugerties and Horse Shows in the Sun. Full service steakhouse & pub on site open daily with Off Track Betting Parlor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Catskill Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catskill Mountain Hotel Palenville
- Catskill Mountain Lodge Catskill Region/Palenville, New York