Pleasantly Unexpected- we had another hotel reserved for our stay and it was under construction and so disastrous we didn't want to stay there, so we found this cute little place called Catskill Mountain Lodge. The owners and staff were so friendly and accommodating. They let us use their phone and They were able to get us a room on such short notice for 5 people. They helped us shuttle back and forth to the event we were visiting. The rooms were spacious, clean, plenty of hot water, comfortable and inviting lobby area. Breakfast options were available. Great affordable pricing. Walking Distance to bar. restauraunt( actually right next door with live music ) My friends and I just thought the owners were great people. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic year-round lodge set on the banks of the famed Kaaterskill Creek with spacious, comfortable rooms, some with fireplaces, and several cabins. Close to Hunter & Windham Ski resports, Woodstock, Saugerties and Horse Shows in the Sun. Full service steakhouse & pub on site open daily with Off Track Betting Parlor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Catskill Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catskill Mountain Hotel Palenville
- Catskill Mountain Lodge Catskill Region/Palenville, New York