We had a 2-day company meeting here and I was surprised at the cleanliness and overall sprawling format of the grounds and meeting rooms. The room itself was a surprise with plenty of space, nice big picture window and very clean!
The meeting rooms were numerous, and most rooms were very spacious. The main meeting room with 3-large-projector screens insures noone misses the presentation content. Really top-notch technical setup.
The grounds are beautiful - it's a very nice 'breath of fresh air' to get away from the typical office meeting space and it felt a little like a 'retreat'.....at least as close as any company can get to that with cutbacks & restrained budgets! It was refreshing to wak to the view & the river and well-groomed grounds!
Restaurant was decent food, but the buffet style meant waiting in line for the popular items - this can quickly shave 20 minutes off a 1-hour lunch. Formal dinner on 2nd meeting night was excellent food and staff was very attentive.
Parking is a short walk, fine if the weather is agreeable but if it's rainy or cold this prove an issue (especially for us ladies whan we are trying to stay put-together for all-day meetings)! They do have valet parking, but the space looks limited - there was no charge (I beleive it was included with our meeting/group rates?) but the valet genuinely appreciated a couple bucks each run.
As a side not for Starbucks addicts - there is a drive-through location 1.9 miles away, a very quick drive even in "rush hour" times.....a Panera is right across the parking lot & a Walgreens as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Rockland County, NY just 12 miles from the George Washington Bridge, 20 minutes from Westchester County and within 30 miles of five airports: Kennedy, LaGuardia, Newark, Teterboro and Westchester, the HNA Palisades Premier provides an exceptional backdrop for meetings in New York. We are also accessible by bus at the Palisades stop. Free transportation from the bus stop to our location is available. HNA Palisades Premier, a 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner presents the highest-quality facilities and most up-to-date technology including 48,000 square feet of meeting space. Each of our 43 purpose-designed conference rooms create the perfect learning environment for strategic planning, management development, product launches and training. We also host executive retreats and team building. Whether you are planning a celebration, wedding, special occasion, bar/bat mitzvah, or even planning an event nearby, stay with us... we offer a special group rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your HNA Palisades Premier Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Ibm Palisades Hotel Palisades
- HNA Palisades Premier Conference Center New York