“Ribs to go”

Add it.
Johnny's BBQ Smokehouse Grill
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Montvale, New Jersey
“Ribs to go”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

It was late, bride didn't feel like cooking. We had heard about Johnny's via friends. Not up to getting dress for dinner so we ordered take out. I have never had meatier ribs , so tender and delicious. Sides were a little skimpy, but the ribs made up for it! I would definitely go back!

• Visited November 2013

tappan
“Ok but not great”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Just average
Food was ok but not outstanding or even above average
Seemed like food had been sitting in a warming tray for a while
Charged extra to have a healthy side of zuchinni instead of a calorie full corn or potato
Very watered down beverages
Nearly empty dining room says something is a miss

Visited August 2013
Spring Valley
“Not very good.”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Wife and I went here because we were excited about having a BBQ smokehouse in town. Although the service and atmosphere were pretty good, we felt the food was disappointing.

We know what smoked meats should taste like, and this place wasn't even close to being good. I had the ribs, and my wife had pulled pork. My ribs were dried out and didn't even have a hint of smokiness to them, and overly doused in seemingly storebought bbq sauce. My wife's pulled pork was sauced to death as well. Sides were very so-so and not terribly hot. Seemed a bit pricey for what we got too. Place was clean, and we got drink refills in a timely manner.

We are still on the lookout for a good solid smokehouse in Rockland. Bailey's is better than here, but again they are still pretty average at best.

• Visited June 2013
Pearl River, New York, United States
“Better than Baileys.”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Texas lollipops. Corn soufflé. Barbecue meatloaf. Pulled pork. Brussel sprouts and bacon slaw.
Ribs.
All very good.

• Visited July 2013
“Food was amazing!!! What a neighborhood Gem”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I had the stuffed chicken on the specials menu and it was the most delicious meal I have eaten in a long time. My husband had the ribs and he really enjoyed the smokey meaty flavor. This place was comfortable casual and the food was amazing. We will definitely be back to johnnys

• Visited August 2013