“Decent coffee with free refills”
Review of Jane On Main

Jane On Main
Ranked #24 of 51 Restaurants in Pearl River
New Jersey
“Decent coffee with free refills”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I've been here 3x and ordered coffee. It was good & free refills were offered. I went twice to catch up with friends & we sat a while. There's a choice of seating (tables with chairs or a couch with a coffee table). Another time I brought my 18 month old child. There are toys for kids to play with but there are also items for sale that she wanted to play with. And furniture corners that she ran into. So I wouldn't recommend that you bring your young mobile kids because you won't be able to relax. I recommend coming for coffee if you want a change from Dunkin Donuts on the other side of town.

• Visited June 2013

new york
“Salad to die for!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to Jane's for a few years now- and her lunch/dinner salads are amazing! Fresh greens, with veggies, choice of cheese, chicken or shrooms- and her dressings are homemade- and to end the meal with one of her Jane Bakes cookies and a cappuccino makes for a perfect lunch with friends!

1 Thank nycsopranosings