“An amazing day!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vintage Tours

Vintage Tours
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Peconic
More attraction details
Owner description: Jo-Ann Perry of Vintage Tours is a native to the North Fork of Long Island. With more than 20 years in the Long Island wine industry, she now escorts small groups to some of the area's finest wineries. Not a party ride, but more of a learning and tasting experience. Pick up at local motels, Inn's, marinas, bus and LIRR stops.
nj
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An amazing day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

This was, by far one of the best things I have ever done. The wines were great, the scenery was beautiful and our guide was so personable and pleasant. We had an amazing day, some great wines and some amazing food. She is very knowledgeable and will cater your tour to your liking.

Visited March 2014
dolphi3279, Owner at Vintage Tours, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Truly my pleasure, and I am so happy you enjoyed your first time out to our wineries! Thank you again for everything, and hopefully you'll come again, so you can experience how amazing it can be when everything is in full bloom! :) Happy Spring!

Jersey City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun & Informative Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

My mother and I took this tour and we had a wonderful time! Jo-ann is extremely knowledgeable about the region and wine. I would definitely recommend this tour. The staff at the wineries also had nothing but nice things to say about her! Lunch was great and so were the wine selections and wineries.

I plan on returning and doing this tour again some day! It would be great for any romantic getaway or girlfriends trip as well!

Visited February 2014
Jo-Ann P, Owner at Vintage Tours, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I truly enjoyed meeting you and your Mom, and am so happy to hear you both enjoyed. I enjoyed our conversations and am so happy to feel I played a small part in your mother/daughter get a way. You both are wonderful women, and I do look forward to meeting again some day! Thank you again for everything!
New York City, New York
“Jo-Ann is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

New Year’s Eve tour was a very unique experience. Jo-Ann was a gracious guide – professional and personable. She took great care of our group of 6. A North Fork native, she is extremely knowledgeable of the area and surrounding vineyards. Jo-Ann knows the history behind each property (we went to 4 vineyards), winemakers, techniques (she explained growing and fermentation at great length for each place), various stages of winemaking, …, … she’s even popular among tasting room staff. We all had a fabulous time and considered our stay in Southold a success, largely due to Jo-Ann’s tour. We could not have better things to say about Vintage Tours and we’re looking forward to another trip this summer.

Visited December 2013
Jo-Ann P, Owner at Vintage Tours, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I can't believe we are this far into the New Year already! I truly enjoyed sharing some of the remaining hours of 2013 with you and the rest of our "little 6 pack". I look forward to seeing you this summer! Thank you again for everything!
Hillsdale, New Jersey
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Jo-Ann set 7 women with distinct personalities and taste in wine up on a fantastic 4 hour tour. Karly our driver was pleasant and super friendly! We visited Osprey's Dominion, Pindar and Macari Vineyards, all different vibes but all excellent. We had perfect weather, which just made the day even better! Thanks Jo-Ann and Karly!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank msnewll
Jo-Ann P, Owner at Vintage Tours, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy you all enjoyed your day and the wineries! I was so happy to hear through Karly as well that a great time was had by all. Thank you again for everything, and I look forward to being of service to you again sometime! Looking forward to Spring and the 2014 season! Cheers!
New York City, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A really fun and great way to spend a day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a quick overnight on the east end and based on Trip Advisor reviews took this tour with Jo-Ann. It was a great tour and well deserved of the 5 star reviews, so thanks to everyone who submitted reviews, you were right
Jo-Ann is very knowledgeable and you can tell by her interactions at the wineries is very well regarded by them. Most importantly she has a wonderful way of bring a group of 8 strangers together very quickly. No-Ann picked us up at our hotel at exactly the time indicated and we visited 4 wineries and a quick stop at a farm stand. She paced the visits perfectly and provided great information about wine, wineries and the history of wine on LI in a very interesting and engaging manner. At our request she included the Macari winery but from her experience added others to provide a broad exposure to the. Arious types of wines produced on LI. The lunch that she arranged was delicious and our only regret is that the day ended too quickly.
Thanks and compliments to Jo-Ann and our van buddies for making our first trip to the east end so much fun. It definitely will not be our last trip.

Visited November 2013
Jo-Ann P, Owner at Vintage Tours, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm apologize for the delay in my response. Hopefully you enjoyed the holidays, and this very snowy winter. :) Perhaps the North Fork Wines have helped to keep you warm the past few months. I am happy to hear you plan to visit again sometime. I look forward to it, and thank you again for everything!