“The best 10 minute take out.”

Dragon House Chinese
Ranked #26 of 48 Restaurants in Penfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Rochester, NY
“The best 10 minute take out.”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

We love to pcik up food from Dragon House. It's always hot and plentiful, and at a reasonable price.

Visited February 2013

Penfield, New York
“never going back”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

This place will make you paranoid if you eat In, small, no windows to view out. I ordered a take out, got home, opened, and did not get what I ordered. When I called back to tell them what happened the lady owner went mental on me. She talks so fast and angry .....that I said ok..ok....and she just kept going on and on. Her final words were......''you no come back here''..........I stood with the phone in my hand for 5 minutes, wondering what just happened.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank coach787
Rochester, NY
“Usually great...not this time”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Always get takeout. Was not 10 minutes but 15 which should have been a red flag. The rice with out meals was dried out and didn't come close to sticking together. The General Tsaos was good as usual. Avoid the pork with Chinese veggies like the plague. If by Chinese veggies you mean soggy cabbage, super. There was lots of that and almost no pork. The steamed dumplings, which are go to for us, had no flavor and they stiffes us on the sauce. They will get another shot from us but that's it. We are not the only peeps complaining about them.

• Visited October 2012
Rochester, New York
“Good Quick Chinese!”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I had a chance to eat here recently and found the food to be very good and the portions (for lunch) to be very large. I had the pepper steak, egg roll, rice, and hot and sour soup. Except for the taste of plenty of salt in the dishes,, all were tasty!

I also found the service to be quick and courteous and would visit again!!

• Visited July 2012
Fairport, N.Y.
“Great Chinese food, served quickly, reasonably priced”
Reviewed 15 November 2011

For a business lunch this is just the ticket. We were a party of ten, and we were served quickly, fed, and on our way in time to not incur the bosses' wrath on returning from lunch. Good food, notably the Kung Pao and General Tso's chicken dishes, good Egg Drop Soup, friendly staff, reasonable prices. Meets or exceeds my expectations every time we go there.

• Visited May 2011