Colonial Motel
Hampton Inn Penn Yan(Penn Yan)(Great Value!)
US$119
Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites(Penn Yan)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$109
BestWestern.com
US$64
US$58
Belhurst Castle(Geneva)
US$270
US$83
Geneva on the Lake(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$276
Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$85
US$198
US$191
Fairfield Inn & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$109
US$82
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This little inn was quaint. We did stay in one of the two suites located off the house and set by itself somewhat. the room was clean and comfy. Perfect for the location. If you are looking for modern updated this isn't for you. The TV was tiny about the size of my computer monitor. Parking very good; staff not overly friendly, very businesslike but not rude and I did get the feeling he felt like he was doing me a favor by letting me stay there. I would go back because alll in all a good experience for the little town of Penn Yan. Sitting on the porch was nice and the location was very quiet. We couldn't see the lake even though they state "overlooking keuka lake" so you would be disappointed if that is why you made reservation. But good value for the money if you just want a quiet place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2013

While following 550 bicyclers through the Finger Lakes the agenda called for us to stay in the dorms at Keuka College. When we found that the dorm rooms were not air conditioned we looked for a place close by to stay. We found Colonial Motel and it met all of our needs. While the place is an older motel, it was clean and comfortable. The bathroom had obviously been recently updated and the "rain forest" type shower head was a delight after driving (me) and bicycling (my husband) all day. We had originally booked a regular room with no kitchenette, but were upgraded to a room with a kitchenette. It was nice to have the refrigerator to keep our beverages cold. We liked it so much, not only will we be stay there again when we are doing Bon Ton Roulet, we are talking about going back and spending a week just relaxing there.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ga_flatlander
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We stayed in a kitchenette room and it was quite clean and comfortable. I liked the variety of the flowers on the property and I could see them directly out our 1 window. I enjoyed sitting out front in the lounge chairs reading, it is a peaceful environment at Keuka. I thought the owner and staff could be a little friendlier. We could not see the lake from the motel and I feel that the claim on their website, "Overlooking Keuka Lake" is misleading. When I brought it up with the owner that I thought that I would be able to see the lake from the motel, he gave a snarky remark, "Where did you get that idea?" If I go back to the area, I might look for alternative.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FunnOne
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We arrived without a reservation late at night on a Memorial Day wknd, after finding no vacancy anywhere else. Got lucky as this place had a cancellation.

Room was a suite with a fully equipped kitchenette, big renovated bathroom and a separate bedroom. Everything was great!

The owner was super nice and helped us out the next morning with a dead battery ( was an interesting wknd over all :) )

Would definitely return and recommend to others!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank The_Grand_Snorkeler
Reviewed 20 August 2012

A step back in time, This place is charming in its own way..outdated in most every way, but clean and quiet. An old fasioned lake motel that is fine if you aren't real fussy. you get a bare bones bathroom with shower stall , but it is clean.
On a hill, with steps to manage...
Needs updated with fresh furniture and paint and a few screens, too...The musty smell is strong, but if the weather allows, you can let in fresh air.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple