“Decent dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The veggie burger and beer were very good. The atmosphere is more bar than restaurant. Patrons order from the bar and food is then brought to you. Don't expect a great deal of knowledge from the staff regarding the food's ingredients.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I loved the old time feel with all the antiques. The bartender, Derrick, was fun and quick! Loved it!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

So, so yummy. Loved the wings. Friendly, townie atmosphere. Amazing burgers and onion rings. Lots of beer and wine options. Will definately go again.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Monday, 7/1/13, 4 of the six beers on tap were not available. Ordered Queso for appetizer and told they had no cheese, so asked for a dozen wings and ordered dinner for 4 people and a french onion soup. After 30 minutes, asked the wait staff if I could have my soup before the food arrived. He said it would be a few more minutes. 10 minutes later, brought the soup. 15 minutes later, brought our dinners. My daughter had mashed potatoes and gravy as her side, they were actually cold. The waiter returned 10 minutes later and asked us if we had all our food...lol. I told him the potatoes were cold and we never received our wings. I told him we didn't want the wings and to make sure we weren't charged for them. He actually came back 5 minutes later (almost an hour after we ordered them) and said they were being plated...lol. I declined and asked for the check. There was no apology or any other offer. The manager or owner was at the bar more intent on drinking and flirting with the staff. I will never return!!!!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Attending Keuka art festival on a Sun afternoon, trying to find food that meets vegetarian gluten free milk free needs. Came across Lloyd's - food is ok, service is friendly.